Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Przewalski's Ponies - Lunar Song II (song + animation videoclip)

Andy feelin

Hi, for those who doesn't know - we are a Russian brony rock band founded in 2012, and we're in the process of recording our second album. This is a remix of an older song from the debut album, however it may show a bit what our new album is going to sound like - more synths, more heavy guitars and more Luna appreciation. 

Subscribe to our YouTube channel!

• Brohoof 2

i swear the only reaction i has is that there has to be a text in the wid when the word gained is sayd for it to not be misheard for gay. i didnt watch the video at first so i didnt get why the lyrics sayd "The summers gone and nothings gay", but i get it now.

Edit: on a more constructive note, there was a few voice cracks or tune errors that didnt really fit to the song. But else its a interresting and nice song :)

Edited by Karmali
  • Brohoof 1

Wow. That reminded me of when I first started listening to rock n roll. That was awesome. I can't wait to hear what else you do. I had no idea that someone could make a song about My little pony and make sure it was 20% cooler. I really wasn't expecting it to be that awesome. congratulations! Good job, keep up the hard work.

Wow. That reminded me of when I first started listening to rock n roll. That was awesome. I can't wait to hear what else you do. I had no idea that someone could make a song about My little pony and make sure it was 20% cooler. I really wasn't expecting it to be that awesome. congratulations! Good job, keep up the hard work.

Thanks, you should totally check out our YouTube channel, we have a couple of songs there and will publish more.