Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Thoughts on Celebrity Gossip (e.g. TMZ)

Dsanders

Gossip is natural for a lot of people, we like knowing about what happens to our fellows. Especially if they are 'famous'. I remember reading some articles on how we as humans are hardwired to only have so much mental power to devote to remembering our fellows, so we trend towards remembering people with more accomplishments in out mind's eye. Which is why celebrities are a thing in the first place.

Now gossip nowadays is largely fluff. It's still entertaining though.

I think it's a distraction from important world media, they divert your attention to puppets born to "Act" and "Perform". What goes on in their personal lives isn't much different than what goes on, on the stage or on the television, people competing for attention with no real talent living by a script and doing their part to play as terrible influences and further the psychological destruction of our young world. Muscians that don't write their own work, actors that would sell to a car insurance commercial at the flip of a coin. It's a bought world, and they are cetner stage on purchased media.

• Brohoof 1

Envy, on 18 Feb 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

I couldn't even possibly care less about it, and really I don't even want to hear it... It's just dumb. It's complete and total non-news.

Yeah, this is basically my opinion on the subject as well.

Who cares about some dumb celebrities and their adopted African babies, and their constant divorces, and their sudden weight gain?