Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Movie - Equestria girls

Queen Sparkle

Interesting, I'll be interested to see how Twilight is there, rather it be parallel universe Twiley or she went back through the portal, which in that case why did she have to go through again and it's been like 2 1/2 years how will they rectify that in terms of the main show. However, all that being said, I love how Rarity rocks the keytar, such a random instrument, instead of just a keyboard.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting, I'll be interested to see how Twilight is there, rather it be parallel universe Twiley or she went back through the portal, which in that case why did she have to go through again and it's been like 2 1/2 years how will they rectify that in terms of the main show. However, all that being said, I love how Rarity rocks the keytar, such a random instrument, instead of just a keyboard.

Hmm, you now have my interest. I will be most definately look further into it.

Oh, a new movie... Well they had to have a reason to make a second one right? I mean if the first on was bad, why would they make a second one... I personally didn't care about first one. I just hope it doesn't tie into show, because if I wanted to watch about highschool. I just live my life..