mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Kitteh. I love them both, but I'd rather have a certain kitty right now, my cat that has recently disappeared ;-;

Have you ever eaten sugarcane?

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose a cat you really love :hug:

Computer of some sort

Ability to fly, or be invisible?

• Brohoof 1

Probably invisibility. Flying sounds scary.

Do you enjoy poetry?

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose a cat you really love :hug:

Thanks ^-^ I greatly appreciate your concern.

Edited by Orangejack
  • Brohoof 1

I have no Idea how I got here, and I have no recollection of what happened at that party last night either, but some how I ended up half naked on my roof. Well, in a cosmic sort of way I guess I'm here because 14 billion years ago the big bang created all the matter including the stuff that eventually came together to form me.

You're on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and you need help with a question, you can call anyone for help,  real or fictional.

Who will you call?

Somewhat important. It's good to be close, but you gotta let people have time for their friends, family, and sometimes personal space when they need it. You can't run a relationship with guilt or insecurities. People spend time apart. It's only natural. You may be in a relationship, but that doesn't mean you need to be conjoined at the hip.

Does that advice seem accurate?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I 'admire' no one, really. Much like how I make my OCs, I just do what I want and hope to whatever greater force that it doesn't go horribly wrong. Oh. And a fight to the death with nothing would be an easy victory. Too easy...

Do you ever just 'stop' for a moment and think about everything? Just go into very deep philosophy for a while?

Highly depends on game but players in general are much too toxic. In short, you are either noob or hacker; you cannot be legitimately good at game.

If you are FPS game (or not, can't control who posts next), would you want WWII shooters to return (replacing modern military FPS)?