mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

same answer.

same question. ninja'd

IDK.

Is he that funny?

Edited by Artimis Whooves

Avatar by me, I'm finally okay at drawing x3

If you like helping peeps, you should check out GoG! [ clicking the picture takes you there :P

VWIHai1.jpg

yes... and don't ever deny it or we will come to your house and put a cat on your face while you sleep... making you wake up to cat butt.

Anybody get where that comes from? (hint: it comes from the first episode of an anime)

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

No, but I thought of a certain asdf short.

What do you think of my youtube channel?

(link in my sig)

Avatar by me, I'm finally okay at drawing x3

If you like helping peeps, you should check out GoG! [ clicking the picture takes you there :P

VWIHai1.jpg

funny ones or ones I agree with

Would you try to fix problems even though there is no permanent solution to the problem? (fix it but it will pop back up later)

Edited by Felgirus the Hunter

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Maybe, but not with knives, just with blunt things.

What would you do if all the sudden you saw a plane crash into your neighborhood?

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

See if I could help any survivors of the crash.

Same.

Edited by PGNatsu

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

go try and see if there are survivors

Would you like to have an insane friend? (not like mental asylum straight jacket insane, more along the lines of a person who does crazy things, that are kinda dangerous but some how always walks away from it)

Panic. Yell at bystanders to call 911.

My good man, I *am* the insane friend x3

Do you ever read RPs that you're not a part of?

Edited by Vulcan

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

maybe...

since I apparently ninja'd him, I repeat my question:

Would you like to have an insane friend? (not like mental asylum straight jacket insane, more along the lines of a person who does crazy things, that are kinda dangerous but some how always walks away from it)

I do have a friend like that. I do actually believe he is mentally ill, but nonetheless, he is a very nice person, even though he does some things no one else would even consider.

Are you good at lying or tricking people?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

no.

Would you like to be an alpha of a wolf pack?

Nah, I'm alpha already so I'll pass  :comeatus:

Would you rather be a powerlifter or a bodybuilder?

Felgirus is the Alpha male of his pack (consists of 50 members) and the beta male to the entirety of the Mercii Race (12 million). beat that

OT: only during PE at school so, 49 minutes a day only on week days.

In your group of friends, what role do you play?

1954 Bentley R-type Continental

Know why that's my dream car?

nope.

Have you ever had a moment that just made you wish you had knocked?

Yeah. Probably when I did door-to-door school fundraisers in elementary and middle school but was mortified of being told "no". So I skipped some doors. In hindsight I wish I'd rung the doorbell.

*rereads question*

Oh yeah, that. Just recently I went to a restaurant with a broken restroom door. Didn't read the sign saying it was broken. Opened it. Felt so embarrassed that I just decided not to wait outside the restroom.

Are there any episodes of the show you haven't seen yet (for me it's just Scare Master.)?

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE