Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I am a little long-winded and lightly improper grammatically speaking with my explanations, but I tend to understand material I look into well, and sometimes explain it very well. Helped a kid pass Science years ago because his teacher never bothered to explain it to him. I had to come up with three different methods of explanation since he wasn't getting the first two, and I tried to have him understand the concept not just an individual problem.

If you could permanently give up body parts in exchange for super powers, which body parts and powers would they be?

I gave it a lot of thought and honestly... I just don't think giving up any body parts would be worth it o_o

Unless the power is to grow body parts... But I guess that wouldn't be very fair...

If you were suddenly given professional level cooking skill and you could create your own famous dish, What would you call it and what would it be like?

I would be a tall lanky weirdo, then die from tripping or something due to torque gravity and momentum. So I would have to practice keeping a low center of gravity. In the practical sense though, lots of pure muscle would technically be better, or rather, bone density is what I would choose if I wanted practicality and realism, and the muscle to support it.

If you could choose a different form, on the one condition that it has more neurons (nerve and brain cells) than your previous form, what forms(you can do this successively, so even if you were about to die if you choose a higher neurological form it'd be fine and you would be healed, including being younger and such) would you choose?

If these are just random weapons then I'd choose sword. If you're using them to reflect what classes would wield them, then I choose stave, because mage.

So a similar yet different question:

Bows, knives, traps, or duct tape?

• Brohoof 1

Not really, but a book I had to read ended up kinda becoming my favorite book - The Paul Street Boys - if that counts?

Then we also read The Hobbit, but I guess that wasn't required but our teacher had us read it. Funnily enough both of those were things we had to read for a subject called "Polish". Because nothing says anything like Polish culture as reading foreign books. xD

Is there a user on the forum that you simply just can't figure out? xD