mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I would be a tall lanky weirdo, then die from tripping or something due to torque gravity and momentum. So I would have to practice keeping a low center of gravity. In the practical sense though, lots of pure muscle would technically be better, or rather, bone density is what I would choose if I wanted practicality and realism, and the muscle to support it.

If you could choose a different form, on the one condition that it has more neurons (nerve and brain cells) than your previous form, what forms(you can do this successively, so even if you were about to die if you choose a higher neurological form it'd be fine and you would be healed, including being younger and such) would you choose?

Durian, obviously.

sig-4657489.durian-in-hand.jpg

People have died and/or been hospitalized from these falling from trees.

An adjective that describes you and begins with A?

Edited by PacificGreen
  • Brohoof 1

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

Not really, but a book I had to read ended up kinda becoming my favorite book - The Paul Street Boys - if that counts?

Then we also read The Hobbit, but I guess that wasn't required but our teacher had us read it. Funnily enough both of those were things we had to read for a subject called "Polish". Because nothing says anything like Polish culture as reading foreign books. xD

Is there a user on the forum that you simply just can't figure out? xD

img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-16949-1-img-

My lil' art thread. - My OC - Profile pic by myself. ~

Nope. I like helping others :)

Have you ever played kingdom hearts, the game of awesome?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Riku of course. You coulda figured it out by my name xD

Same?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Riku again :P

Favorite Organization 13 member?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Destiny's Embrace :) I love flowers^^

Same?

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Hmn. Weeflower or one of the bunny ones xD

Same?

EDIT: And lets not involve 'life' in the topic this time. I'm sensitive about that...

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

He's both. But maybe more of a dog. :P

Same?

Aka "LadyPKchu".