Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Nope, but I wanna make dangoto sometime in the future. And they are a Japanese kind of sweets. They are pastel-coloured or white sweet dumplings made from rice flour. :catface:

Ever had mochi?

Edited by Glitter Glue
  • Brohoof 1

Does cheese count? I heard Europe has the best cheese

A part of Europe apparently treats Cheese like Japan treats Sushi... They have Cheese masters and stuff and I think thats pretty cool...

Most worthwhile purchase you've ever made?

• Brohoof 1

My amazing fluffy best friend husky dog. <3 He was MY purchase, for MY money, and he is MINE C:

And he used to be the best pillow ever! XD

Same.

Does cheese count? I heard Europe has the best cheese

I cannot disagree, in fact probably almost all of europe treats its cheese seriously. Aswell as wines, not to mention cheese and wine go great together.

You have a Siberia Husky?!

*Envy intensifies*

An Akracing gaming chair... It was so worth it... I use it almost exclusively now... It's better than my couch and may even be more comfortable than my bed.

It is just... Wow... I can't imagine my life without it o_o

Same ^ ^

• Brohoof 1

A book called Mirrors, by Eduardo Galeano.  It's full of stuff like:

"Living history in the form of numerous clay tablets were stolen or destroyed by bombs.  One of the talents said:"

We are dust and nothing

All that we do is no more than wind

Same?

My dog, probably :) Well, okay, my mom purchased him xD As for myself, with my own money...hmn....maybe all that pokemon stuff i got that one day at the thrift shop? Or Caterpiller Jones (a book that REALLY inspires me... :D may read it again sometime)

Whats the cutest cartoon character to you? :)

• Brohoof 1

Everything was so expensive and if I'm being honest, it just wasn't all as magical as I thought it'd be... I guess because I went there in my late teens and my expectations were really high...

I still had fun though ^ ^

What theme park would you like to visit next if you were to be given an all expense paid trip for you and your family to whichever theme park you like

• Brohoof 1