Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Well, it technically wasn't a question; it was a command. So the command isn't applicable because this thread is about questions. In that case, no, it's not possible to name one here :P

Do you like the Nintendo Switch? 

• Brohoof 1

Never bought one ... Im not really much of a fan of nintendo outside of pokemon and the layton and wright series.

Thoughts on your city?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Playing in a turtle Kiddie pool in the backyard with my male cousin when I was maybe less than 3. (P.S. My parents said when I was very young, I actually used to allow harmless snakes slither over me. Nowadays, I fear snakes save for some exceptions. I have no memory of my young self being fearless of snakes, but I wish I still do! )

How many friends did you have as a kid?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

About maybe 3 friends who I really considered a "friend"....the others were short-lived only really liked me for my time in my school's Varsity Team. 

When was the most scared you've ever been?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

These scenes from Drop Dead Fred with scary music dubbed over it. (Source: Nostalgia Critic's review). I had to sleep with the lights on again!

How do you get over this creepy feeling?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@The_Gobo

Yes, saw it many times on Cartoon Network back in the day! The more adult themes flew over my head as a kid. Watching it as an adult a few years ago made much more sense!

Do you have a favorite Cartoon Network show(past or present)? If so, what is it?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

I'm ashamed to say that it was probably "Story of my life" by One Direction.
Even though I would not consider myself a fan of the group, a select few of their songs aren't that bad to me.

What was the longest thing you've had to write and what was it/what was it about?

On 5/15/2017 at 2:22 AM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

nope

is that a real game?

Yep, Dungeons and Dragons is indeed a real game. I know because my father was an avid player in his youth and now my bedroom is home to his many books, guides, metal statuettes and dungeon master stuff. I've looked through the books and got him to teach the game to me before (I got to create a character and it was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be)|

It's a lot like most online MMORPGs except almost everything (from the characters to the attack power to the storyline) is determined by the player or a roll of a dice. The rest is based on the guidebook rules. They played a similar game in Dungeons and Discords

What do you want to work as as an adult (if you aren't yet an adult) or what is your dream profession?

• Brohoof 1

I don't know your mom, but maybe she's trying to lose weight or stay in shape.

Dampe vs The Postman, who would win?

Spoiler

Dampe-Model-Large.png

Image result for the postman zelda