mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Depends on how you define early....I mean...would sleeping at 12:30 am count as sleeping early because it's early in the morning or late because I'd only have a few hours left to sleep...if it's the former, then around 12:30 am , if it's the latter, then 8 pm, due to me having a rather rough day building houses as part of my school's mandatory community service program. 

If you were to be given the ability to travel back in time just once to any moment in your life, either to amend past mistakes or to relive joyful memories, What time would you choose? and why?

...Relive happy memories? :D I'd like to visit my pokemon forum again....i loved that place^^

Would you have joined my pokemon forum if you knew about it when it was around? (i deleted it, btw. it became too much of a drama place...)

Edited by PinkuRiku

The Mystery Dungeon series and Pokemon Black and White one and two (Gotta love the story!)

If you were given a billion dollars to develop a game? what would be it's title and what would it be about?

• Brohoof 1

No idea about the title, but it'd be about three folks trying to get out of this strange world full of dragons and this other person who's helping them because there's probably profit.  Considering the warrior is a hothead, the wizard is socially awkward and trigger-happy, the brawler is snooty with ulterior motives (she's my avatar right now), and the huntsman is the only one with any sanity, it should be interesting.

Same?

Edited by Light of Night
  • Brohoof 2

Shonen

MMORPG, featuring classes, locations, and races from Shonen Jump, including but not limited to Dragonball z , One piece, and Naruto. I can just imagine the ninja and/or Pirate quests...

Favorite Ice cream? 

Edited by Crescent Light

Usually Anything with History and Mystery (Dan Brown is amazing) . Though if I had to pick my favourite it would have nothing to do with either since my favourite book is a Romance/Tragedy (TFiOs....Augustus ;-; )

What do you like about your life?

Edited by Crescent Light

With my current set of skills? Computer technician or Gym trainer , I'd do both for free, but I think the money would be like a bonus...

What is your dream, and what steps have you taken to achieve it?

Edited by Crescent Light

I want to be the best potato of them all, and rule over all other potato. Bring eternal peace to potato-kind.

My devious plots and schemes are already in motion, and that is all you need to know. :orly:

(I could have given a proper deep answer but meh, I've answered this question so so so many times already on this thread. xD)

If I were to unfortunately randomly die tomorrow, would you make sure my dream would be fulfilled and have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8pHIAV9v8

...Play during my funeral? :catface: :D

Edited by The Evil Spectre