Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Times

Captain Jebediah

Nothing like spending a Saturday night, eating ice cream, chocolate tacos and watching supercross with my ponies.

lol chocolate tacos? Are you talking abou those ones from taco bell or not? lol idk if that sounds interesting. But the ice cream does yay i love chocolate ice cream :D

Hey friend I feel ya! Nothing like a bit of sweets to put a smile on one's face. ;) And chocolate tacos sound pretty interesting. But you know what I think is amazingly good? Cheese and honey! Or how about mixing milk, chocolate milk mix, strawberry sirup and orange juice? I love mixing flavors just for the heck of it :) You never know what you're gonna get.

Hey there @ThePonyConquerer, that sounds delicious :) However, Welcoming Plaza isn't the place to post about this. Please keep in mind that new topics in the Welcoming Plaza should only be posted by new members who are introducing themselves to the community. People can reply to topics here to give them a warm welcome. 

As such, I will lock this thread. What you posted would be great for a status update or a blog post. If you don't know how to use the latter, please check out this FAQ article, and feel free to post any further questions you would have about it in Site Questions & Tech Support. Thanks :D