Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nickname Time!

child of the night

12 minutes ago, Theautisticrebel said:

I usually go by a nickname in real life, Libby, which is based of my full name, Elizabeth, not alot of people know that in real life though.

My broth married an Elizabeth and she goes by Liz lol

Sometimes I call her lizard

Edited by GodlyWolf82
  • Brohoof 1

The most common one is "Dill" or "Dyl". I've also been called "Dilly Bar" "Dyl/Dill pickle" "Dilly Dilly" and probably more I'm forgetting atm. My friend Colton would come up with a new nickname for me every month it seemed like so I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Although Dilly Bar was definitely his favorite nickname for me.

Most commonly "Los" as of recently (I'm Carlos IRL). Not much else. I especially love making them :orly: .

A few ones completely out of context:

-Beef

-Cho Mein (no they aren't Asian lol)

-Bran Flakes

-Gabo (people named Gabi)

-Mish*

-Johnny Go (I guess not much of a nickname)

-Vava

Can't give more out or there's the remote chance I'll be discovered on the internet :wacko: .

*Her name was Megan. I kept scrunching her name down from Megan, to Mig, to Mish.

• Brohoof 1

I've got a list of nicknames I've been called lol. Frommiddle school,  high school, Army and amy closest friends. I'll list them from oldest to most recent.

Matrix (I wore a lot of black I middle school)

Toddy to Hotty ( the girls in or social group)

StoneCold Stallings (I didn't smile much in the Army)

Stodd Tallings ( that Sargent was horrible at nick names 😅)

Task Force (earned that from my lieutenant because my Sargent was a dumb flank and left me behind, so I ran, dove behind cover, got up, and ran again, rinse and repeat for almost a half mile to enemy Territory by my flanking self. This wasn't real combat. This was an MRE. A month long simulation of war called mission ready exercise.  Think of it as one large month long game of Lazer tag.)

Fox (my names Todd, so friends like calling me fox in reference to the fox and the hound.)

And the last most recent nickname......

Kelso (my best friend calls me this do to his liking of that 70's show)

43 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

The most common one is "Dill" or "Dyl". I've also been called "Dilly Bar" "Dyl/Dill pickle" "Dilly Dilly" and probably more I'm forgetting atm. My friend Colton would come up with a new nickname for me every month it seemed like so I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Although Dilly Bar was definitely his favorite nickname for me.

Your frien Colton sound like my friend Luke lol.

28 minutes ago, Ryuuko said:

my friends either call me 'ryuu' or 'yuko' for short.

Those are some cool names

21 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Most commonly "Los" as of recently (I'm Carlos IRL). Not much else. I especially love making them :orly: .

A few ones completely out of context:

-Beef

-Cho Mein (no they aren't Asian lol)

-Bran Flakes

-Gabo (people named Gabi)

-Mish*

-Johnny Go (I guess not much of a nickname)

-Vava

Can't give more out or there's the remote chance I'll be discovered on the internet :wacko: .

*Her name was Megan. I kept scrunching her name down from Megan, to Mig, to Mish.

I give you the laughing because I really like those nicknames. Their comical and wholesome. 

• Brohoof 1

This girl in high school called me "Bassoon" because I was so obsessed with the instrument. lol.

I also had "Emma" is a nickname for many years thanks to my ex. That's a lonnnggggg story. Suffice to say, since my ex is gone, I no longer go by that. If I ever posted that was my name, ignore it.

My real name does not lend itself to nicknames very well. So it was fun to go by Emma for a while. But those days are over.

• Brohoof 3

Cash In.

Yes, this username was originally just a nickname. I hated it for a long time, but as you can tell, I did come to accept it eventually. :3

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Envy said:

This girl in high school called me "Bassoon" because I was so obsessed with the instrument. lol.

I also had "Emma" is a nickname for many years thanks to my ex. That's a lonnnggggg story. Suffice to say, since my ex is gone, I no longer go by that. If I ever posted that was my name, ignore it.

My real name does not lend itself to nicknames very well. So it was fun to go by Emma for a while. But those days are over.

You are Bassoon Horse.

(Ya know, because we’re all horses here? Thought I should clarify)

Edited by DubWolf

I have a few nicknames on this forum both for myself and my friends.

For example. I call my friends:

"Bestie" "Best Forum Friend For Five-Ever" or "Best Admin Friend For Five-Ever".

My Besties also have nicknames for me:

@TheRockARooster calls me "Sparks"

@Silky The Smoll calls me (and everyone else.) "Lovely" and I call her "Rarity". 

and @Pandora and @Lucky Firefly both call me "Sparkles". Oh, and I call @Lucky Firefly "Lucky Duck". :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

All wonderful nicknames :Pip-giggle:.  Yeah I think that's just @Silky The Smoll's way of talking. 

or Atleast id like to think that .........

Im more handsome than lovely :unamused:

(Here's the part where we would insert Gastons song from beauty and the beast)

:o:Cozy: my inner thoughts betrayed me!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GodlyWolf82
  • Brohoof 1

Beast and witch were some unpleasant ones I’ve had in school.

That being said I’ve been using the nickname Viola for the past 10 years. I tend to forget it’s not my actual name.

• Brohoof 2

I've got a list of nicknames I've been called lol. Frommiddle school,  high school, Army and amy closest friends. I'll list them from oldest to most recent.

Matrix (I wore a lot of black I middle school)

Toddy to Hotty ( the girls in or social group)

StoneCold Stallings (I didn't smile much in the Army)

Stodd Tallings ( that Sargent was horrible at nick names 😅)

Task Force (earned that from my lieutenant because my Sargent was a dumb flank and left me behind, so I ran, dove behind cover, got up, and ran again, rinse and repeat for almost a half mile to enemy Territory by my flanking self. This wasn't real combat. This was an MRE. A month long simulation of war called mission ready exercise.  Think of it as one large month long game of Lazer tag.)

Fox (my names Todd, so friends like calling me fox in reference to the fox and the hound.)

And the last most recent nickname......

Kelso (my best friend calls me this do to his liking of that 70's show)

• Brohoof 1

My name is Taylor and I got the simple ones. Tay, tay tay, tea, tee or tee tee, 

then I like Reese cups and got the nick name Reese’s 

then my friends where all naming each other with outran high school host club names and they forgot me and then they gave me Nekozawa. I was ok with that though and ended up using it in Minecraft…

53 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Here, it's pretty much Ziggs:grin:  

Ziggs I'm sorry but I thought of the Zigzagoon pokemon immediately after reading that :mlp_yeehaa:

30 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

I go by Savy most of the time, or Ocean Breeze in the MLP Fandom.

My actual name is Savanna, though lol

Savanna is a beautiful name, ocean breeze is (to steal @Silky The Smoll's words, lovely), but I really like the name Savy :mlp_laugh:

• 7 months later...