Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the evilest thing you've done that you don't regret?

Kelario

I've taken some blind bag ponies from stores.  ONLY ones that are sitting in the bottom of the display box b/c people have opened them.  I figure no one's going to buy them so a store associate will probably just toss them.  I'm just putting them to better use.  

I have on 2 occasions opened those mlp blind bag dog tags just enough to see what they were.  Both times they weren't ones I wanted so I just left them on a shelf lol.  The whole idea of blind bag/boxes kinda sucks IMO anyway.  

I switched a price sticker on an action figure once.  It was only like $5-10 difference.  I just didn't think it was cool that 2 action figures in the same line/wave should differ that much in price.  

Getting an elitist 'I'm smarter than you.' attitude every time I come across someone who's talking smack.

Stephen Hawking once said that the greatest obstacle to knowledge isn't ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge. Therefore, I usually try to see myself as being no smarter than the average person, but that's easier said than done when you come across a person and they say something like 'YOLOSWAG GAEEEE' just to annoy you.

I don't know if it necessarily counts as evil, but one time I was fishing, and the fish got off the hook while it was reeled in (and thus, was on land), it was just flopping around, so I shouted "It's loose! Get back, it's dangerous!" to my friends and shot it several times with a BB gun. I guess it depends on whether you consider the fact the fish was going to die anyway.

In a way, that was more merciful than letting the fish slowly suffocate to death.

I regret everything "evil" I've ever done.

I never feel good about doing something wrong.

Even if it was to someone I didn't like, or went as far to say I even hated.

I would still feel bad about it. :/

um, hmm, lemme choose from the thousands of mean things i have done :D, a really tall guy was talking to me while he was waiting at the doctor and he said ur short, so ur skinny (he must have been really dumb) then i said, ok fatso move along before i make u skinny again with the rainbow knife in my backpack. XD good times.