Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What unproductive task do you waste your time on the most

Best Username Ever

I'm guessing most people have said Video Games, which I would have to agree with, strongly!

Unless you count surfing the web as one, I do that quite a bit too. ^^

• 1 year later...

I waste a lot of time on here. That and texting my friends. I can't help it; I like talking to people about ponies on here and talking with my real life friends too.

I had gotten trapped by Solo Queue ranked League of Legends. 44 games. Wasted. But I managed a Quadrakill out of Vayne, and a high Twitch KDA. As well as an extremely high assist column as Sivir, and a good game as Talon. But I'm at the bottom now. No use trying to carry myself to the top. It does not work that way, particularly for lane particular players like myself.

Watching either cat videos of PMVs on YouTube.

I'm quite the little procrastinator sometimes... I'll spend at least six hours goofing off on the Internet a day with it getting worse when I know that I should be doing work.

• Brohoof 1

Surfing the internet is definitely number one. Well, the internet AND youtube. Youtube has taken over my life, but it also motivates me to actually draw stuff sometimes. I have many mixed feelings about this.

Watching YouTube mainly, especially Vinesauce videos. I guess you could count being on the forums, but I wouldn't really call that time unproductive. =/

Checking too many things like PMs, Facebook, and reading articles. Flight simming is something that takes up a good amount of time too. Taking off-getting-to-cruise and descending-to-landing take up a lot of time and I either don't do any work in between, or I do homework and possibly screw up the sim.

Watch TV shows, Play league of legends, surfing the web. All of which is just fine to do in my spare time, as I have a job.

Idle games, checking facebook/email/etc, browse forums *cough*, and draw tend to be my primary time wasters.

EDIT: And because it caught my eye scrolling up, I do waste my time playing League of Legends and Don't Starve quite often.

Edited by HaroldGenhi