What sort of things do you collect?

FatalRain

vintage electronic equipment, vaccum tubes, radios, vaccum tube amplifiers, vintage guitar effects, everything that is old and steampunk-ish, military stuff and ww2 weapons, in particular german and italian ones

62G8mVr.gif

Red cross voluntier:""The first to arrive,The last to leave"

I have a huge collection of Captain America comics. Nintendo games/consoles, specifically Gamecube games, Zelda games, and Metroid games. I collected Nerf guns for awhile but I had to sell off a bunch because I didn't have any room for them. I collected Guinness hats for a few years and I have about 26 different hats. For books I finally completed my collection of the Redwall series. There's a couple ongoing manga that I keep up on when they come out too. So I guess you could say I collect a few things. As for completely random stuff, I have to save every movie ticket from movies I go see in theaters

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

Aside from Pony stuff, I collect manga, DVDs, CDs, books, Monster High Dolls, Dreamcatchers, Rubber Duckies, owl things, Nightmare before Christmas things, Halloween things and hand fans

I'm not sure why, but there's something about collecting things that makes me really happy  ^_^

Hey, I love Monster High and Nightmare Before Christmas!

I collect dolls (especially Monster High,) toys in general, pony stuff, anything Hello Kitty, plushies... I guess that all qualifies as toys aside from some of the Hello Kitty, doesn't it? XD 

Hey, I love Monster High and Nightmare Before Christmas!

I collect dolls (especially Monster High,) toys in general, pony stuff, anything Hello Kitty, plushies... I guess that all qualifies as toys aside from some of the Hello Kitty, doesn't it? XD 

OMG we must be soul siblings  :D

It's so exciting to meet someone that collects or likes Monster High ;w;

It's sort of a rare thing

• Brohoof 1

OMG we must be soul siblings  :D

It's so exciting to meet someone that collects or likes Monster High ;w;

It's sort of a rare thing

I know, right? Well, I do have several friends who do, but they're much younger than me. 

Can I friend you?~

I know, right? Well, I do have several friends who do, but they're much younger than me. 

Can I friend you?~

Of course! I'd love to talk to you more~

Shall we chat via PM?

The only things I truly collect are Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and video games.

I use to collect those Wacky Package stickers for a while.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I have a box in my room full of receipts dating from mid-2010. I also have old tickets, football cards and even used to collect gum packages.

Oh yes! I forgot that I collect movie theater ticket stubs ^^

why do you keep those receipts still?

The only things I truly collect are Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and video games.

I use to collect those Wacky Package stickers for a while.

Haha omg! I used to love wacky packages

Ever since I had some, I can't stop calling macaroni and cheese, macaroni for geese hahahah

I started collecting knives relatively recently. In all honesty, I've been focusing more on toys than tools when it comes to blades because, well, why the hay not.

-My first folding knife (from when I was 11)

-My current primary (in truth, it's not exactly 100% practical)

-2 sets throwing knives (5 total)

-1 "sgian dubh" (a wee bit bulky for the title, if you ask me)

-1 replica Sweeney Todd razor (crud replica, but still fun)

• Brohoof 1

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

I started collecting knives relatively recently. In all honesty, I've been focusing more on toys than tools when it comes to blades because, well, why the hay not.

-My first folding knife (from when I was 11)

-My current primary (in truth, it's not exactly 100% practical)

-2 sets throwing knives (5 total)

-1 "sgian dubh" (a wee bit bulky for the title, if you ask me)

-1 replica Sweeney Todd razor (crud replica, but still fun)

Sweeney Todd replica? I am too jealous ;a;

Sweeney Todd replica? I am too jealous ;a;

Haha, don't be, it's pretty cruddy, even for a replica. I got it because it was cheap and Sweeney Todd is bloody amazing (no pun intended)(I lie, pun fully intended).

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

Haha, don't be, it's pretty cruddy, even for a replica. I got it because it was cheap and Sweeney Todd is bloody amazing (no pun intended)(I lie, pun fully intended).

stillllllllllllllllllll

I got a razor like that in Cosmetology school and I'm pretty sure I laughed maniacally when I first held it  :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

When I was 4, I collected my baby teeth. At the age of 7, I completed it. As of now, I collect video games and books.

zuehWJa.png

War. War never changes.

I love to collect firearms, knives, and ugh, that's all I can really like to "collect"...

8r6aiHM.png

• 1 year later...

I collect sea glass from the beach. It's basically shards of glass from bottles thrown into the sea. It then gets tossed by the waves and over time the edges smooth out. Brown, white, and green are the most common colors, but I do have a deep blue sea glass. It's a really fun hobby and I recommend it to anyone who goes to the beach often.

I recently started a collection of Dalla horses. These are little wooden horses that come from Sweden. They come in different sizes and colors. I live in the U.S., so it's hard to find these things. Once in a blue moon do a find one in the thrift store. Like the other day I found one that's a little beat up, but I still bought it anyway. I love it! :3

post-17217-0-46559900-1430222644_thumb.jpg

That's all I collect really. I'm thinking of starting a fan made MLP plushie collection soon.

Edited by Sommar