Tea Lovers Club

Virgil

I normally drink whatever I have access to, but a majority of the time I try to get green tea or peppermint.

I love matcha, but I've only had it as a sweet instant milk-tea or a latte. Anything matcha I acquire comes from online, via Amazon, as I haven't found a local store selling it yet.

That being said, I also enjoy milk-tea.

Of the tea that I've had from the nearest store, my favorite would be chai.

The preparation depends on the type, brand, time of day or year I have it, ect.

I would love to try many more different types, as I've barely even scratched the surface of the world of tea.

• Brohoof 1

i always find black tea is very good with a spot of milk to help the flavors settle  :wub:

IKR? What about creamer? Adding them different flavors - it's pretty good~!  :love:

• Brohoof 1

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

I feel like I'm a huge elitist when it comes to tea. <_<' I refuse to drink any of the David's tea nonsense with flowers and glitter and chocolate in...Call me a purist, I guess ^^'

I prefer Chinese Green tea, Oolong, Chai (with milk, not water), Orange Pekoe...Mostly the first two I mentioned, though. Green tea is perfect on its own, but I drink my Oolong with honey in it.

I'll also drink some herbal teas, like Peppermint, Jasmine, and Chamomile, but I don't like the overly flowery or fruity ones. They always make my head hurt just tasting them... >.< And they tend to smell really strong and taste really bland.

My mom recently sent me a care package with tea in it. It's called "Temper Tamer", and its a combination of Peppermint, Chamomile and Ginger tea...its very relaxing and flavourful, thanks mostly to the ginger, but its not too strong. I really enjoy it. :3

As an added note, Iced tea (or, as it is apparently called in America, Sweet tea) is the best thing to drink during the summer. :)

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

I'm doing a new tea... thing this week. I've bought a bunch of different tea samples, removed the labels and wrote the type on the bottom of the cans. Each day this week, I taste a random can without knowing what I'm drinking. Once I finish, I judge the tea and then look at what it is. I'm trying to ensure that every day, it's a new blend.

• Brohoof 1

I love Tea. I drink often tea at the morning or to a cake in the afternoon. And after I had a walk through cold weather, I drink a tea to warm myself. I also drink tea when I have the cold. It's good for sore throat.

I don't have a favorite kind of tea. But usually, I drink fruit tea and sometimes black tea.

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

• 4 years later...

Yeah been trying some of the pukka teas lately some tulsi and such. Oh there was a love tea as well actually quite nice. And I have had lemongrass tea and such. I like herb teas like fresh mint (moroccan style ones are nice too very sweet). And things like red bush are nice. And i like chinese and japanese teas.

• 8 months later...

Why haven't I found this thread sooner? Where do I sign? Uh right, here :)

I enjoy all kind of teas, mainly green and black teas like Earl Grey and Darjeeling and some herbal teas. Tea is one of the few things in my life I cannot live without. Normally I enjoy it without sugar or sweetener though on special occasions I've got some special rock candy for my cup of tea :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

:catface:

• 2 years later...

My favorite tea is green tea and ginger tea. I always drink tea without sugar.
I would like pu-erh tea, but I haven't seen it in the store.
When I went to the village, I walked through the forest-steppe there. In the forest-steppe, I collected yarrow, nettles, and in my garden I collected apple leaves and made tea from it. I drank yarrow tea, nettle tea and apple leaf tea. I also collected leaves of raspberries, currants, mint, blackberries and strawberries. I also made tea from this. Tea is one of the best drinks for me.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

• 3 months later...

Yes, I am a tea lover. I drink a lot of milk tea. More than I would admit to. :P

I do enjoy green tea as well, but I don't have it too often.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.