Coco Pommel

How often do you wear fedoras?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear fedoras?

• Never
    • Rarely
    • Occassionally/frequently
    • All the time

The LEAST you should do when wearing a brimmed hat (I personally don't like to call them just "fedoras" because there's so many types of brimmed hats out there), is wear a tucked shirt, even if it's just with jeans. These are nice hats, so at least try to look nice while wearing one. 

Maybe I would wear fedora at one point but they got so bad reputation over recent years that I'll pass XD Fortuntely they aren't only hats availible :3 

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Never done so. Not planning to either. Too many cringe neckbeards trying to look cool because they saw some anime character wear it or something ruined it for me, plus I’m more of a cap dude, and I hardly wear those anyway :dash:

Edited by Steve Piranha

4 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Never done so. Not planning to either. Too many cringe neckbeards trying to look cool because they saw some anime character wear it or something ruined it for me, plus I’m more of a cap dude, and I hardly wear those anyway :dash:

I think those neckbeards probably could actually look good wearing a Fedora. I think the trouble is many of them do not wear a matching outfits and are not well groomed. If they wore a suit and had their hair cut, they would probably look fine in it (or at least better). But they often seem to wear a fedora -- a hat more appropriate with formal wear -- with casual clothing which is a clashing look.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

• 2 weeks later...

I know they aren’t ladies’ hats but I actually have two of them; one being an official Indiana Jones version I bought at Disneyland. I don’t wear them very often, but like men’s neckties, I make a rare exception because there can be occasions where fashion calls for a twist. I think they look divine on men and it’s unfortunate they went out of common use.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...