Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever given the Pony Personality Test to anyone IRL?

Akemi Homura

This is really old, and from my experiences with it and friends, it isn't very accurate.

What? It's pretty accurate for me o_O Your friends must not have answered the questions with full honesty...

What? It's pretty accurate for me o_O Your friends must not have answered the questions with full honesty...

By the way, I love the Easter eggs. Select Scootaloo as your favorite pet, Sea Pony as favorite pony type, and Rock for the last question.

• Brohoof 1

I have :)

And honestly I don't like the personality test because even though it said I'm most like Pinkie Pie, that doesn't mean I act like Pinkie Pie at all. I just don't like that, lol :/

By the way, I love the Easter eggs. Select Scootaloo as your favorite pet, Sea Pony as favorite pony type, and Rock for the last question.

LMAO I just did that =P

What Easter Egg does selecting Sea-Pony do?

Oh I just scrolled up lol =P

Edited by LightningWing

It asks ure favorite color and number.

The mane-6's favorite colors and numbers have never been mentioned or implied it the show.

Real accurate.

It asks ure favorite color and number.

The mane-6's favorite colors and numbers have never been mentioned or implied it the show.

Real accurate.

That doesn't mean it couldn't imply something else though...

I dunno.

Okay, I'll clarify what I meant.

What makes you think that it likely implies something else?

Also, From my experience, my personality does not match what the tests give me.

I'm most like Fluttershy, but the test has said I'm most like Applejack, Twilight, or Applejack at different occasions.

Also, even if those questions did imply something relevant, it still would be inaccurate because many people don't have a favorite # or color, and if they do, it may change depending on the circumstances.

Okay, I'll clarify what I meant.

What makes you think that it likely implies something else?

Also, From my experience, my personality does not match what the tests give me.

I'm most like Fluttershy, but the test has said I'm most like Applejack, Twilight, or Applejack at different occasions.

Also, even if those questions did imply something relevant, it still would be inaccurate because many people don't have a favorite # or color, and if they do, it may change depending on the circumstances.

Idk. Maybe the colors just represent a different personality.

Interests and behavior could fluctuate. That is what I mean when I say you have to answer these with 100% truth.

This is really old, and from my experiences with it and friends, it isn't very accurate.

I'll say. judging by the results, I came out as Rarity, and based on what it said, it was very inaccurate.

I plan to give my best friend that test and see what he comes out with. Im predicting... :o or :blink:

Edited by TwilightRubix

I would be able to... IF THERE WAS NO INDICATION IT WAS A TEST ABOUT PONIES.

Seriously, with all the intolerance coming from those who aren't bronies, it is difficult to give someone else the test without them joking about it half way or not doing it at all.

Idk. Maybe the colors just represent a different personality.

Interests and behavior could fluctuate. That is what I mean when I say you have to answer these with 100% truth.

But I've never seen any correlation between color and personality.

The 100% true answers are usually not an option for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...