Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

When you've done all the easy work and you start to get to the hard work you'd do at the end, you realize you're almost there.

Also there's always someone in the way. If not, that person in the way is me.

Did my walk thinking about work, did my work thinking about dinner, cooked dinner thinking about walking. Thinking I need more of that fun work and walk and dinner :please: Things are really going good right now

• Brohoof 4

I bought a book for some 500USD late last year. It cost that much because the book has only ever had one edition. But then they released a new edition of the book just last month, after about twenty years, for about 10% of the price. That is unfortunate timing.

13 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Would be nice if my thumb stopped hurting

@ExplosionMare

The first thing that I think of: "Was that a gaming-related injury?". :ooh:

----

ezgif-6-8b5df905f94d.gif.2f5b7f0fc8079fd9919da903ad0c6953.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking about the power outage here and how annoying it was to deal with it during a sunny Sunday. Not the optimal time for a power outage, and it took forever to fix as well.

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ExplosionMare

The first thing that I think of: "Was that a gaming-related injury?". :ooh:

----

ezgif-6-8b5df905f94d.gif.2f5b7f0fc8079fd9919da903ad0c6953.gif

Texting injury, but close ;) I just have to type a lot slower, which stinks but it’s better than having a sore thumb.

I feel like I’ll never get through all these forum notifications! :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

I was watching a documentary on ancient egypt, but I was not really listening. Just looking at the images showing the pyramids and the sphinx. I always had this feeling about ancient egypt. It is like "nostalgy". A deeply ingrained familiarity, for some reason. And a great deal of deception.
The sensation is strange, however. It is similar to when I see certain structures like some of the most prominent cathedrals around the world.
There is something off about them. The "sun" comes up over and over again with different names.
Also, the techniques used to produce these "buildings". There is a programming element to the architecture of this constructions that seems to be out of the time. A planification or a plan that is far beyond what is believed to be the general understanding for the time. As if they were "programmed" into the consctruct of reality. Like downloading something that is already done?
The level of artifice and manipulation is this blatant. Arfice... artificial. That is how this reality feels to me. The entire construction of this "planetary" system. If you can call it that...

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I always seem to be tired on Mondays :nom:

I had no idea you were part Garfield, Bestie. :P

D3pWlHnWsAEmL07.jpg :mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1