mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

57 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Why can't I just die in my sleep. Would be the best case scenario. The world would lose nothing and I would be replaced immediately. 

I'm not worth caring about. 

I'm so sorry you feel this way. That's the absolute worst sentiment. But.... regardless... we care about you, lovely.... :(

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Why can't I just die in my sleep. Would be the best case scenario. The world would lose nothing and I would be replaced immediately. 

I'm not worth caring about. 

That's not true:awed:  All of us care about you:sunny:  You have very loyal friends:fluttershy:  

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Lilith said:

I hope my packages arrive soon

Did the package arrive? D: 

16 hours ago, Diane Velvet said:

Am i gonna survive next year?

yes, I will do my best to make sure of it *hugs* 

29 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Did the package arrive? D: 

yes, I will do my best to make sure of it *hugs* 

Unfortunately not yet. They’re supposed to be here tomorrow but they’ve still not left the state they were shipped in yet. They aren’t Christmas gifts but I get nervous having packages intransit this time of year. I had some get lost last year.

21 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Holy **** my credit limit went up a lot :kirin:! Time to spend :fabulous:!!

Or donate a bit :) . Though I really need to keep it down because monthly payments

WOOOHOOOOO CONGRATS!!! That’s an amazing feeling!!

May I offer some advice? If so, click spoiler. If not, carry on <3 and congratulations on your shiny new credit limit!!!!!!

Spoiler

Please only spend what you have in cash/debit and wish to pay on month later lol unsolicited advice sorry but it’s something I always urge so that my friends don’t fall in debt. Congrats on the credit limit!! It means you’re trustworthy to them. But it can also be a trap if they want you to spend more than you have for for the interest rates. It’s like a game. You just gotta make sure you win against them :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

WOOOHOOOOO CONGRATS!!! That’s an amazing feeling!!

May I offer some advice? If so, click spoiler. If not, carry on <3 and congratulations on your shiny new credit limit!!!!!!

Hide contents

Please only spend what you have in cash/debit and wish to pay on month later lol unsolicited advice sorry but it’s something I always urge so that my friends don’t fall in debt. Congrats on the credit limit!! It means you’re trustworthy to them. But it can also be a trap if they want you to spend more than you have for for the interest rates. It’s like a game. You just gotta make sure you win against them :laugh:

Oh don’t worry :P . I wouldn’t have such good credit if I wasn’t careful. I might spend a smidge on that on a certain something next year, maybe… but yeah I want to keep my payments down

Moments ago, DubWolf said:

Oh don’t worry :P . I wouldn’t have such good credit if I wasn’t careful. I might spend a smidge on that on a certain something next year, maybe… but yeah I want to keep my payments down

YAY! *happily hugs with this assurance* Of course you're a clever pony! And so sweet wanting to donate for a good cause :(
Does this mean you'll join us for Secret Santa? *gigglefits cause she keeps mentioning it to him and runs away* <3 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

YAY! *happily hugs with this assurance* Of course you're a clever pony! And so sweet wanting to donate for a good cause :(
Does this mean you'll join us for Secret Santa? *gigglefits cause she keeps mentioning it to him and runs away* <3 

*hugs Silky :D*

Yes of course :) . I guess I just signup :wacko: ?