Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

6 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

I never quite understood what the teacup reaction is supposed to convey. I have usually interpreted it as conveying disagreement, but I do not know if this is accurate.

I am thinking you and I have already had a discussion about why there is a teacup reaction, just last night. :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I am thinking you and I have already had a discussion about why there is a teacup reaction, just last night. :toldya:

Let us not return to that heated political discussion at least until the debate section is open again, at which point I will write a 2000 word essay on why you are scientifically and objectively wrong.

I'm thinking about everyone else here who's on the forums and hoping for this place to get better every day which I know princess Silky and bro var are working on thank you so much princess Silky for making this forum a nice place and friendlier place to talk 

I swear someone new is promoted to staff literally every other day. That's obviously a good thing, but it does make certain forum games more difficult.  :bea:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-01 at 11:36 AM, Tropical Melody said:

Open the image in a new tab, they are two little hearts :D

-

flowersz.png

Yes they are and I think this is an adorable reaction :3

(edited)

I was watching my mother cry over her condition. And I was thinking about chemical agents, genetic damage, crimes of war, scars of the past. If she only had invested into researching the actual source of her genetic depression. But maybe that is for best. Also, I don't think it is within her capacity. Or maybe it is, but she doesn't want to see it. And that has costed me. My behaviour is not different from the one of a homeless person. But she is unable to realize it. She is lost inside her own world, it seems like. And when I try to bring her to the reality of our condition. Well, that happens. The damage is already done.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

21 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I'm thinking about the difficult ordeal that I'll have to go throught today. Please, wish me good luck because I'll need all the positive energy that I can get. :sunny:

Good luck, Shiny! I believe in you!:hug_day:

And with that, now I'm thinking about Shiny. :lookup:

How to get my rent and drive around my town to make the shortest route I can and get back home.   I have a ton of housework to do :mlp_nom:

4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I'm thinking about the difficult ordeal that I'll have to go throught today. Please, wish me good luck because I'll need all the positive energy that I can get. :sunny:

Goodluck 💜

Thinking about story ideas :3

(edited)

Familiar debts over incest. And a lot of pain. I hope the stupid brat know the kind of place that she put me in. Because the sword hanging over my head is pointing at her like she has more gravity than the sun itself. So, let's hope she is not as much of an idiot as she pretends to be. And even when she is in pain, she remembers to smile for me. Always with a smile.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

8 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Familiar debts over incest. And a lot of pain. I hope the stupid brat know the kind of place that she put me in. Because the sword hanging over my head is pointing at her like she has more gravity than the sun itself. So, let's hope she is not as much of an idiot as she pretends to be. And even when she is in pain, she remembers to smile for me. Always with a smile.

@They call me Loyalty You seem deeply in pain... I feel sorry for you... Would you like someone to talk to? I'll be disponible later tonight if you wish. I'll listen to your problems and show you my support.

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@They call me Loyalty You seem deeply in pain... I feel sorry for you... Would you like someone to talk to? I'll be disponible later tonight if you wish. I'll listen to your problems and show you my support.

It's all good, mate. She lives for me now. And I am gonna make it last. So, it's not so bad. Also, no need to feel bad for me. Since, I am a proper bastard, by birthright.