Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

8 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I’m seeing Ghost and Amon Amarth tonigh. Pretty excited. I have meet and greet tickets with Amon Amarth.

I LOVE AMON AMARTH OMG PLEASE SHARE PICS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO AND IF NOT HOLY CROW JUST KNOW IM EXCITED FOR YOU AHHHHH

36 minutes ago, coffeeandponies said:

I'm thinking that my coworkers have more confidence in me as a programmer than I do. It's a weird feeling.

They see the potential in you that you don’t <3 trust in their faith in you. You got dis 

35 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I LOVE AMON AMARTH OMG PLEASE SHARE PICS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO AND IF NOT HOLY CROW JUST KNOW IM EXCITED FOR YOU AHHHHH

They see the potential in you that you don’t <3 trust in their faith in you. You got dis 

Thank you Silky! With the meet and greet they have to take the photo and email it to me but I’ll totally share it when they send it to me. 

• Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Thank you Silky! With the meet and greet they have to take the photo and email it to me but I’ll totally share it when they send it to me. 

You go to Amon Amarth?!

Gosh I am jealous too ;-; maybe you can smuggle me and @Silky The Smollin a bag? D:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I’m seeing Ghost and Amon Amarth tonigh. Pretty excited. I have meet and greet tickets with Amon Amarth.

Wooo Amon Amarth! They put on a great show, enjoy yourself! 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I wish. It would be awesome to see them with both of you!

Oh HECK yeah! That would be a DREAM! This day seems so eventful. Everyone's got something cool going on today. Celebrating a birthday with @Arpeggioand currently thinking WOW this pony can seriously DJ!!! 

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about where that giant house spider currently is in my room. The thing had a 2 inch leg span. :sealed:

On one hand, I want to catch it and put it outside somewhere safe. On the other, I want to leave it alone and try and use it as a means to further get over my phobia of spiders. :muffins:

7 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Thinking about where that giant house spider currently is in my room. The thing had a 2 inch leg span. :sealed:

On one hand, I want to catch it and put it outside somewhere safe. On the other, I want to leave it alone and try and use it as a means to further get over my phobia of spiders. :muffins:

I usually leave spiders alone, except if they're in my room, bedroom is off limits to bugs! I don't want to wake up to a spider on my face lol.

Moments ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I usually leave spiders alone, except if they're in my room, bedroom is off limits to bugs! I don't want to wake up to a spider on my face lol.

I awoke last year to see a daddy long legs spider carrying an egg sac along my arm. That's the closet I've come to being face spidered. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I awoke last year to see a daddy long legs spider carrying an egg sac along my arm. That's the closet I've come to being face spidered. :muffins:

Omg that's like an actual nightmare. Even if daddy long legs are harmless I don't want them or their egg sacs anywhere near me.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

They were amazing! 

I'm thinking: Because of you, I legit have tickets to go see Dragonforce!! <3 <3 <3 Thanks for the inspiration, lovely! I forgot how fun concerts can be!

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I'm thinking: Because of you, I legit have tickets to go see Dragonforce!! <3 <3 <3 Thanks for the inspiration, lovely! I forgot how fun concerts can be!

I love them! Let me know how it is! 

13 hours ago, coffeeandponies said:

I just realized that I think the site theme adjusts to your time of day and if that's true it's the most wonderful thing ever and I love it

Oh yeah it does, somehow didn't even notice it until now! That's actually really cool, though I do partly wish the site itself had a proper dark theme that could be set by the users. I know there are extensions that can force dark themes on websites, not sure if that will break MLPF at all though!