Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm SO HAPPY you've finally returned to MLP Forums, Cindo! I don't think this forum is quite the same for me without you around.

Thank you so much, Dr. Spark!

OMG! It's 3:30am again!

LOL!

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Sturmponiere said:

You shouldn't be worry about my english, got it? You lost my respect completely. It always works, you know. You can learn about a person in random tiny situations, by reactions, or words, or side chosen. Don't quote me in future, okay? I've had enough of hypocrites already.

Just a tip: When you thought - you didn't think.

Some people never learn... 

Aaand you lost me again....

I didn't mean to make you mad... I just couldn't understand your english....

7 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

That I didn't eat that stupid egg. That thing is going to haunt me until I go to bed. There's another one in the fridge and it's going straight in the bin come the morning. :yeahno:

Spoiler

image.png
The egg, right now, accumulating power... lol jk 

No but in all seriousness, my empathy is giving me a sad tummy just thinking about it. I hope you feel better in the morning <3

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes you have the feeling you are the last one standing. After many years of events, you end up being the last one standing. All you have to show for it is your memory. Everyone else has moved on, but here I remain, the one who keeps track of the past in such a sentimental manner. 

Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. I'll be there - standing at the end. 

(edited)

More and more bad news or circumstances always popping up. One fuck up and you end up due an extra $200. Now I won't be able to forget about it until tomorrow or beyond...

Where's the dam good?? "Hey you won $10000 in the lottery". "Hi I'm going to be your future wife, nice to meet you". "You now have a privilege the rest of the world will envy".

Meanwhile I have to watch everybody else in the world get just that.

Edited by DubWolf

Thinking that I should be more grateful for what I have. I've learnt to curb a lot of my cynicism in the couple of months, but some of that still remains and it always manages to drag me down. It's a struggle, but I've been making so much progress and I don't plan on giving up. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Silky the smol said:
  Hide contents

image.png
The egg, right now, accumulating power... lol jk 

No but in all seriousness, my empathy is giving me a sad tummy just thinking about it. I hope you feel better in the morning <3

I'm thinking if the 3 meals I ate are enough to help me sleep tonight:awed:  

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

That I didn't eat that stupid egg. That thing is going to haunt me until I go to bed. There's another one in the fridge and it's going straight in the bin come the morning. :yeahno:

I was thinking about something else but now all I can think of is this egg 

cAN I HAVE HIM? PRETTY PLEASE! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A PET EGG! :eager:

Ok seriously though:

I've been thinking about getting and learning the electric bass. My hands won't agree too much with it but at least I can comp together recordings.  What do you mean "live performance"? Like, in front of people? Ummmmm: :sealed:

Also have been considering getting some physical synth, modular or not. There's a $100 one that I've seen and heard good things about (very affordable in the synthesizer market). And modular too, oh goodness, would love to have a small setup with guitar pedals for "niche" or optional effects. Just to know what it's like.

There's also some weird little electric shaker that is quite bizarre, but also cool. "Landscape Soundwich", look it up. It's... a thing that exists.... Completely unnecessary but very cool! at least to me it is...

I dunno. One day. that's all that's been really hitting my brain lately. Just those 3 things mostly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When you realize that you probably more than likely... got someone to think. *Ehh... that person is weird...* then you never/rarely hear from them again.

Sighs & shrugs.... 

Spoiler

9e7d8336c5a69ee21419848c3d66b297_w200.gif.f0c453924b668f81b8898b19998fbe5b.gif

Edited by SolaceFall

42 minutes ago, SolaceFall said:

When you realize that you probably more than likely... got someone to think. *Ehh... that person is weird...* 

Sighs & shrugs.... 

Reveal hidden contents

I know that feeling well!

14 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m thinking about what today might throw at me.

I'm thinking it might be a coconut cream pie!

11 hours ago, SolaceFall said:

When you realize that you probably more than likely... got someone to think. *Ehh... that person is weird...* then you never/rarely hear from them again.

Sighs & shrugs.... 

Hide contents

It's definitely not you, friend :grin:

• Brohoof 3

On 2023-06-27 at 4:08 AM, Props Valroa said:

Sometimes you have the feeling you are the last one standing. After many years of events, you end up being the last one standing. All you have to show for it is your memory. Everyone else has moved on, but here I remain, the one who keeps track of the past in such a sentimental manner. 

Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. I'll be there - standing at the end. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRMHvCnH79k

Ignore chorus. Only other lyrics.

That I am so happy inside today, laying in bed while a thunder storm shakes the house. Making hand puppets with the shadows on the wall, a lot of little things. What ment the most is that I made someone happy.