mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'd like to go through Navy SEAL Hell Week.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

9 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

....Like....where'd everybody go. I'm like the only person still here in these sea of cubicles. 

(I think) that sounds scary. I imaginie all you hear is phones ringing. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

I'm thinking about my mother a lot, because she passed away on September 2nd this year, because (Warning ⚠️ the reasoning will trigger you!!!) My mom died because her nursing home caretakers abused her medicare and not clean her, check on her or nothing, I was sad and angry about how my mother died it's just dead wrong, very dead wrong.

Moments ago, Tempo said:

I'm thinking about my mother a lot, because she passed away on September 2nd this year, because (Warning ⚠️ the reasoning will trigger you!!!) My mom died because her nursing home caretakers abused her medicare and not clean her, check on her or nothing, I was sad and angry about how my mother died it's just dead wrong, very dead wrong.

The abuse leads to my mother getting an infection along with her MS that cause her to feel extreme pain and suffering, and every time I receive news about my mother it breaks my heart to the point it turned into dust.

• Hugs 7

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(I think) that sounds scary. I imaginie all you hear is phones ringing. :sealed:

Actually I hear nothing. It's dead silence except for me typing.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

Me finding out that people in my old area that treated me like garbage are going to be losing their jobs :) Karma says hiiiii

• Brohoof 3

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

I opened the window to ventilate the room and there was fog outside when did it appear?

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • smile 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

14 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I feel bad for students just going into college, they not only have to deal with the usual academia BS but now they've got AI and AI detection software on top of everything else.

The greatest feeling is having the AI software flag your schoolwork, only for you to drop 2 weeks worth of backup that proves you did it yourself. Checkmate AI :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1