Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 minute ago, StarryFlush said:

Should I go to the hospital or wait it out? haha

If you need to go to the hospital, go to the hospital. Better safe than sorry.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

My primary email's inbox message pane will no longer scroll with the up-down arrow keys. And it's rilly rilly annoying. :yeahno:

Some web code writer f*k'd up I expect. We've already got the menus that won't scroll with the arrow keys. (They used to, then we had an 'update'. :unamused: ) What the hell? Seriously??  :Cozy:

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

This is my first time living in a place where I have upstairs neighbors.

I will live in a tree before I do this again.

I've had upstairs neighbors twice. First time I had no issues, could barely hear them except on the rare occasion they dropped something heavy.

Second time in another building and it was awful. Sounded like there was a herd of elephants doing a dance recital some nights with how loud they were. Constantly blasting loud music, jumping up and down and who even knows what else at like 3 in the morning. They were awful neighbors.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I've had upstairs neighbors twice. First time I had no issues, could barely hear them except on the rare occasion they dropped something heavy.

Second time in another building and it was awful. Sounded like there was a herd of elephants doing a dance recital some nights with how loud they were. Constantly blasting loud music, jumping up and down and who even knows what else at like 3 in the morning. They were awful neighbors.

It's nice to know that it's possible for upstairs neighbors to be quiet, at least! :coco:

That sucks, though. :worry: I'm lucky that mine aren't the type for loud music, but they stomp around up there like they're the Green Giant. I once woke up at around 4-5 AM to them stomping around so harshly that I swear the walls were shaking. I thought I was having a nightmare or hallucinating at first because sure they're loud, but there's no way they'd be that loud so early in the morning, right?

The last place I lived had the world's thinnest walls and the world's loudest next-door neighbors. I was constantly being woken up by the couple screaming at each other or their children. Felt like I was part of the damn marriage with how clearly I could hear them arguing every day. :scoots:

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

I wish I can look forward to something significant for once. It’s always just a tease. Been that way for a long time.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

What the hell happened to @user unknown 

They were once known as Samuel L. Changeling, and now their profile just says "friendship is a lie" again and again.

Does anyone know? It's genuinely concerning.

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

What the hell happened to @user unknown 

They were once known as Samuel L. Changeling, and now their profile just says "friendship is a lie" again and again.

Does anyone know? It's genuinely concerning.

Well, it can be

1: He's just doing some mystery or game, completely changed his profile so people will find it strange and try to discover what happened, in the end he's fine and just tried to make something fun, it's usual to happen.

2: Someone hacked into his account, which for me is very unlikely.

3: He must be frustrated or disappointed or even depressed with something, and now he is regretting it, and to show this he left his profile totally blank with the same phrase being repeated over and over, I can be sure this is possible as I've done something very similar last year in a Sonic forum, removed my profile pic and other stuff from my profile and edited all my posts to "deleted" and left saying something like "ignore who doesn't exist".

I really hope it's #1 :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rafa Stary said:

Well, it can be

1: He's just doing some mystery or game, completely changed his profile so people will find it strange and try to discover what happened, in the end he's fine and just tried to make something fun, it's usual to happen.

2: Someone hacked into his account, which for me is very unlikely.

3: He must be frustrated or disappointed or even depressed with something, and now he is regretting it, and to show this he left his profile totally blank with the same phrase being repeated over and over, I can be sure this is possible as I've done something very similar last year in a Sonic forum, removed my profile pic and other stuff from my profile and edited all my posts to "deleted" and left saying something like "ignore who doesn't exist".

I really hope it's #1 :sunny:

I hope its number 1. But my brain is telling me its number 3. 

@user unknown if you see this, and it is number 3, I hope you feel better soon. :(

• Hugs 1

11 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

In most cases, when I see someone describe something as "INSANE", it is something that is only slightly interesting.

Yep, 'insane' = slang: excessive, extravagant; extreme, astonishingly great, wonderful.

How interesting it may be, is of course entirely up to you. :D

I had a nightmare where I couldn't turn off my shower.

There was a hot water knob, a cold water knob, and... a "Turn Water On" knob that you had to twist before you could use the other two knobs. My shower isn't set up like this, so I don't know where this came from.

I twisted all the knobs to 0 (which was the unit I was measuring by instead of "off", for some reason), but the water kept running.

That's it. That was the entire nightmare.

??

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, LetterTwister said:

I had a nightmare where I couldn't turn off my shower.

There was a hot water knob, a cold water knob, and... a "Turn Water On" knob that you had to twist before you could use the other two knobs. My shower isn't set up like this, so I don't know where this came from.

I twisted all the knobs to 0 (which was the unit I was measuring by instead of "off", for some reason), but the water kept running.

That's it. That was the entire nightmare.

??

Dreams have a meaning :ooh: .

In this case, maybe it's because you feel out of control :wacko: ? No not just specifically about the shower water :P .

Thinking about evaluations on information that always spouts much debate. Like what am I supposed to say? I suppose the answer is in the official books but not always.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Dreams have a meaning :ooh: .

In this case, maybe it's because you feel out of control :wacko: ?

...huh. You're right, actually. That does line up with how I've been feeling lately.

19 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

No not just specifically about the shower water :P .

:ButtercupLaugh:!

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

...huh. You're right, actually. That does line up with how I've been feeling lately.

:ButtercupLaugh:!

I'm thinking "why" :wacko: ? Hard homework assignment? Too many debts :ooh: ?

Actually I decided I needed to get my wisdom teeth finally removed (this Saturday) since I kept having dreams about my teeth either falling off or being very jagged and misaligned :sealed:. He's gonna yank em right out like he did my last set of teeth!!

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

I'm thinking "why" :wacko: ? Hard homework assignment? Too many debts :ooh: ?

It's more the people I'm around. :scoots: Think the type who'd argue with you for hours if you said people die when they're killed, but would put all their faith and life savings into the guy on the side of the road saying the world will end tomorrow if you don't give him $500.

21 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Actually I decided I needed to get my wisdom teeth finally removed (this Saturday) since I kept having dreams about my teeth either falling off or being very jagged and misaligned :sealed:. He's gonna yank em right out like he did my last set of teeth!!

Those sound like terrible dreams! :sealed: I only remember having.. maybe one? dream relating to something being wrong with my teeth, but the memories are foggy now. Gah.
Hoping for a speedy recovery in advance for you!! :BrightMacContent:

One of my recurring nightmares is where I look into the mirror and realize I'm bleeding from one eye. It always freaks me out when I first wake up until I realize I can, y'know, see. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

It's more the people I'm around. :scoots: Think the type who'd argue with you for hours if you said people die when they're killed, but would put all their faith and life savings into the guy on the side of the road saying the world will end tomorrow if you don't give him $500.

Ohhhh. Maybe beat them at their own game by satiring them; that'll show them just how ridiculous they sound :orly: .

5 minutes ago, LetterTwister said:

Those sound like terrible dreams! :sealed: I only remember having.. maybe one? dream relating to something being wrong with my teeth, but the memories are foggy now. Gah.

Hoping for a speedy recovery in advance for you!! :BrightMacContent:

One of my recurring nightmares is where I look into the mirror and realize I'm bleeding from one eye. It always freaks me out when I first wake up until I realize I can, y'know, see. :ButtercupLaugh:

Thankfully not terrifying as much as unsettling D: .

Thank you!

Hmmmm, that's another interesting dream :huh: . Maybe it has to do about the way you see yourself or just ... your perspective on things?

• Brohoof 1

Wow I thought some of my dreams were strange! :o

Another one this morning about a camping trip involving motorbikes. Then the rain tipped down, I was getting soaked, it was pitch dark and couldn't find the tent! :o

• Brohoof 1