mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

On 2/29/2024 at 12:05 PM, Minka said:

Thinking of how to write an introduction... Hm.

Evening ma'am, I'm here to pick up my brother? Kotłownia?? (he will know if he sees this. Let me know if you see this :p )

Why do I feel the need to tag a certain admin derp in this? @Sir Hugsalot

3 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Jackets with fake pockets. What is the purpose? If effort being put into making a fake pocket, why not make the actual pocket?

This is literally my flight when purchasing women’s business attire. I hate it so much, they MOCK US because they do not want us to have The ONE ring in our POCKETSES!!!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

23 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

This is literally my flight when purchasing women’s business attire. I hate it so much, they MOCK US because they do not want us to have The ONE ring in our POCKETSES!!!

The One Ring, you say?

image.thumb.png.a82874f21399f948921100a11ae0838e.png

2 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

*Thinking* "I make ONE post about how Silky thinks like Gollum and she does it again!". :laugh:

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Thinking* "I make ONE post about how Silky thinks like Gollum and she does it again!". :laugh:

It already happened. He got on one knee with a ring to propose and Silky was like “you offer it to me so freely??? IN PLACE OF THE DARK LORD YOU WILL HAVE A QUEEN!!! FAIR AS THE SEA AND THE SUN AND THE SNOW UPON THE MOUNTAINS!! DREADFUL AS THE STORM AND THE LIGHTNING!! STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF EARTH!!! ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!!!”

(to anyone who doesn’t get it, it’s a silly LOTR reference lol) 

next thing I knew… pocketses were banned to ensure this never happened again and no one could keep the ring in their pocketses… :c 

a tragic tale, I know…

you remember that Mr @Luna the Great of all the Russiasthe next time you see them pockets sealed with foreboding thread.

4 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

The One Ring, you say?

image.thumb.png.a82874f21399f948921100a11ae0838e.png

yes. Exactly. This was the cause of it all. Ah, memories. :toldya:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

It already happened. He got on one knee with a ring to propose and Silky was like “you offer it to me so freely??? IN PLACE OF THE DARK LORD YOU WILL HAVE A QUEEN!!! FAIR AS THE SEA AND THE SUN AND THE SNOW UPON THE MOUNTAINS!! DREADFUL AS THE STORM AND THE LIGHTNING!! STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF EARTH!!! ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!!!”

(to anyone who doesn’t get it, it’s a silly LOTR reference lol) 

next thing I knew… pocketses were banned to ensure this never happened again and no one could keep the ring in their pocketses… :c 

a tragic tale, I know…

you remember that Mr @Luna the Great of all the Russiasthe next time you see them pockets sealed with foreboding thread.

yes. Exactly. This was the cause of it all. Ah, memories. :toldya:

It makes even less sense when they actually did make the pocket, but then sealed it: it takes more effort to do that. At least it can easily be reopened in this case.

And how did this become a topic about Lord of the Rings?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2024-03-01 at 1:03 PM, Ice Princess Silky said:

*Thinking* "Is @Ice Princess Silky saying @Sir Hugsalot is Smeagol?" :wacko:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS LORD OF THE RINGS ROLEPLAY, I AM THE BALROG NOW AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM MAKING THIS DECISION. :angry:

• Brohoof 1

SPEAKING OF RINGS. OCT. IS THE DAY I PROPOSE. WELL SHE ALREADY knows... so. ALSO RINGS ARE EXPENSIVE AND I HAVE TO GIVE HER 2 RINGS!? i did not know that:Sunny-huh: CITRINE OR SPINEL? GOLD, WHITE GOLD!? VENUE? BANKRUPTCY HELLO:PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

SPEAKING OF RINGS. OCT. IS THE DAY I PROPOSE. WELL SHE ALREADY knows... so. ALSO RINGS ARE EXPENSIVE AND I HAVE TO GIVE HER 2 RINGS!? i did not know that:Sunny-huh: CITRINE OR SPINEL? GOLD, WHITE GOLD!? VENUE? BANKRUPTCY HELLO:PIPPIPHURRAY:

PROPOSING?!?! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THAT'S SICK AF!!!!! WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:yay:

On 2/28/2024 at 9:59 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

Hoping they don’t mess up the English release of TYT again tomorrow :pip-err:

Well I guess technically they didn’t mess it up since they didn’t even release a new episode :(

14 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I hope my forum friends are doing okay.

Haven't spoken to them in a bit.

*Current thought* I hope my Bestie, @Savygriffs is doing well. I haven't spoken to them in a while. :coco:

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Well I guess technically they didn’t mess it up since they didn’t even release a new episode :(

Dang that sucks dude, sorry to hear that

• Hugs 1

12 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Why do I want to write a fanfic involving a show I used to like? :crackle:

*Thinking* You want to write about a show you like because you miss the characters and you want to continue their story? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Thinking* You want to write about a show you like because you miss the characters and you want to continue their story? 

And this fic idea also involves a band I like as well... :sunbutt:

Also thinking about what I am going to have for lunch...

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 2

I'm thinking about whether I should finish the BOM on my project or just take the rest of the day off...imageproxy.thumb.JPG.334dfe9d49048ce2ad2add319cc59b8e.jpg.cf76219c62aa5fee0ab90248e0a116d2.jpg