mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I need a full night of sleep after walking 7 miles at work and a TON of lifting.....:zipp-wut:

• Sad 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

On 2024-09-07 at 9:24 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Whether or not to have an early night. :catface:

Are you tired?

YES - got to bed.

NO - watch more videos.

:D

• Delighted Giggle 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

What will I have for lunch today? :D

• smile 3

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

22 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

$700 for the PS5 Pro is just goofy. Not even the PS3 at launch was that expensive.

Absolutely agree with this. $700 is insanity for a console that doesn't even include a disk drive by default. It's...a very weird strategy. I don't really know who this is for. I did noticed the difference in fidelity as a result of the Pro, but that just isn't justifying $700 to me. I am an Xbox person, but I did expect Sony to provide something better overall.

• Brohoof 2

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

22 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

$700 for the PS5 Pro is just goofy. Not even the PS3 at launch was that expensive.

"599 US dollars" was the first thought that came to mind when I learned about that price.

22 hours ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Absolutely agree with this. $700 is insanity for a console that doesn't even include a disk drive by default. It's...a very weird strategy. I don't really know who this is for. I did noticed the difference in fidelity as a result of the Pro, but that just isn't justifying $700 to me. I am an Xbox person, but I did expect Sony to provide something better overall.

I am very much disliking this push towards eliminating physical media (related is the push towards subscription, and away from ownership). I remember how the initial plan for the XBox One to have mandatory internet connection was met with immense criticism... but I fear that such an opposition would not be nearly as strong today -- about a decade later.

Edit: A great shame that Sony no longer abides by this.

• Sad 1

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current Thought: I wish MLP Forums had dark mode to make the page less bright.

I wish it had a purple mode for Twilight.  Better yet, a mode with Bon Bon to cheer me on as secret agent:secret:  

• Brohoof 3

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current Thought: I wish MLP Forums had dark mode to make the page less bright.

I'm like 80% sure there is one?

@Rikifive good sir please :twi: your 10 cents?

I don't mind the light theme but boy when people use coloured text it can be quite difficult to read :Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 2

beans

1 hour ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Jesus. Didn't the Panasonic 3DO cost $700 when it first came out three decades ago? I still remember when people thought the PS3 was too expensive when it was new. (Gosh, I feel old now.)

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, KPackratt said:

Jesus. Didn't the Panasonic 3DO cost $700 when it first came out three decades ago? I still remember when people thought the PS3 was too expensive when it was new. (Gosh, I feel old now.)

You and me both :o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Snow said:

I don't mind the light theme but boy when people use coloured text it can be quite difficult to read :Pip-giggle:

I wish I could use the character switching option from Ask a Pony in blogs was possible

because I wanted to try solo RP with my blog but it didn’t work out

and I don’t feel very inspired anymore since things didn’t go as planned. ☹️

@Ice Princess Silky  I’ve honestly been in a bit of a rut on MLP Forums and I can’t think of what to do.

🤔 I’m sorry for posting the same thing to you twice.🙁

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Hugs 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

I think I need plywood, yellow paint, some garden gnome costumes, a ladder and a few willing participants form the audience :ph3ar:

I'm thinking how much of a blast it would be to go to a Home Depo in the middle of the night dressed as gnomes and changing the sign out front to read "Gnome Depo" and I hope it's caught on camera. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Excited 1

beans

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

I think I need plywood, yellow paint, some garden gnome costumes, a ladder and a few willing participants form the audience :ph3ar:

I'm thinking how much of a blast it would be to go to a Home Depo in the middle of the night dressed as gnomes and changing the sign out front to read "Gnome Depo" and I hope it's caught on camera. :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I smell strong street art action vibe here :izzy-shine:

• Delighted Giggle 1

Lately been thinking about other opportunities for me that are distant but still there. A change for once though they are still expensive and out there. Also the debate lol. I like when I’m not thinking about reality lol.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think it’s “amogi”. :ooh:

I thought it would be "amoguseseseseseses." :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

17 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

I thought it would be "amoguseseseseseses." :okiedokieloki:

Well if the plural of imposter is imposters it only makes sense that the plural of amongus would be amoungsters or amongusters

• Brohoof 2

beans

(edited)

I believe it's "amoguses". It could be "amogi" if "amogus" were latin word like "pegasus" or "octopus" but it's just a pun and latin rule for plural isn't really acceptable.

But the truth is the right way is the fun way. :lookup:

Edited by Captain Salty Scribbles
  • Brohoof 2