mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about maybe making a silver fox mask and drawing a picture this weekend.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

18 hours ago, Snow said:

I'm like 80% sure there is one?

@Rikifive good sir please :twi: your 10 cents?

I don't mind the light theme but boy when people use coloured text it can be quite difficult to read :Pip-giggle:

Well, I made a Luna themed dark mode, but it's nothing official. :P 

In other words, at the moment there's no built-in dark mode on the forums themselves. I made the dark theme as a standalone code, and one has to install a browser extension, that allows to plug such code in. @Sparklefan1234 wasn't interested in that solution, which is of course understandable. For an average user, my implementation might seem a bit sketchy, especially because it requires a browser extension not made by me.

Nowadays I do have tools, that would allow me to implement such things directly into MLPF, and I do have that in plans, if I'll ever find some time for this...

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

35 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

@Sparklefan1234 wasn't interested in that solution, which is of course understandable.

I don't think I would be able to install that extension correctly and I'd just make things worse for myself.🫤

• Brohoof 2

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't think I would be able to install that extension correctly and I'd just make things worse for myself.🫤

Ah, yeah, that too, the installation process is indeed not too convenient. :P 

• Brohoof 1

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png

Moments ago, Rikifive said:

Ah, yeah, that too, the installation process is indeed not too convenient. :P 

"Would you prefer ETERNAL NIGHT or not?" is how I think it should be implemented. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Would you prefer ETERNAL NIGHT or not?" is how I think it should be implemented. :orly:

Eternal night is when you turn off your device. :LunaMCM:

~but yeah, I've been imagining fancy approaches to this :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

~but yeah, I've been imagining fancy approaches to this :P 

You've been thinking up pony puns, haven't you? :nom:

*Forum goes down* "PARASPRITES HAVE INFESTED MLP FORUMS!" :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

I was just thinking about when my Bestie, "Venomous"  would randomly visit my profile and scare the heck out of me because she was an Admin

and I was always nervous that I'd done something wrong but she was just checking in because she's a really nice person. :adorkable:

I miss her and I hope she's doing well. :coco:

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Thinking how happy @Sparklefan1234 is with the new avatar.  Pipp is popular:love:  

I am VERY HAPPY with my new avatar because Pipp Petals is my Best Friend! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

I like to think happy thoughts and be positive so I look for pictures where characters are smiling to use for avatars

and my new thing is finding pictures where it looks like the characters are reading my posts. :eager:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

(edited)

iPhone's "Daybreak" ringtone is no doubt quite pretty. Used it a few times in the morning than that really annoying other one :yuck: (trill? I forget).

But makes me feel like I lost something. "Another day has past" kind of vibe. It's the chord-type and also association.

Otherwise it's really well-done.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Hugs 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

(edited)

I want growth, and growth that leads somewhere, not this crap that has lead nowhere for years. Instead... I now have two of them.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Hugs 4

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

What seafood should get tomorrow for my lunch? :lookup:

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I'm thinking of a new AI-related rule. I don't use AI to write texts but now I feel like I will be confused with AI. It's all about my communication style and the fact that I often think like a machine. Can anyone tell me if my communication style is similar to AI or not?

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

1 hour ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

I'm thinking of a new AI-related rule. I don't use AI to write texts but now I feel like I will be confused with AI. It's all about my communication style and the fact that I often think like a machine. Can anyone tell me if my communication style is similar to AI or not?

Your form of writing is quite authentic and I have always liked it. We are the same in that how we process our thoughts is almost robotic. Although, I’m a bit more expressive and pony-like in my behavior so perhaps I do not show the former well enough. But rest assured, no one will accuse you of AI because several tools are used to detect such devices as well as several tech ponies behind the scenes and real people to review it all. 

TL:DR, you’re in the clear. :coco:

I’m thinking; just be yourself <3 

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ice Princess Silky  Thought/question: Is an A.I. text post like those weird Reddit stories that always sound totally fake? :confused:

I'm just trying to figure out how to spot possible fake forum posts. 😐

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

1 hour ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

AI writing style is relatively easy to recognize and your posts are nowhere near it ;) so don't worry, you're in the green.

We understand how important it is not to accuse innocent people, that's why any such case is investigated by multiple people, not just one person.

To say even more, your posts are a joy to read so here's that :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg