Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

3 hours ago, Tweek said:

Thinking my dad is a total #$@&%*! 😒😒😒

I've been there and I empathize with you. 

I'm thinking about pizza. And pasta. And ice cream. 

...I think that I'm going to go and grab myself a midnight snack. :rarity:

Edited by Sovereign Leader Rarity
  • Brohoof 1

As for what else am I thinking? Hmm... I'm thinking about... dreams, ideas, thoughts. Like, what would you like to do in the future? What would make you happy if you had no obstacles in the way to pursue it ;~; 

It's what I'm thinking for myself. I'm having a super reflective night.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Sovereign Leader Rarity said:

I've been there and I empathize with you

Tell me about it,  just woke up 10 mins ago and already hes had a go at me ☹️

Im thinking how am I going to survive karate class on like 3 hours sleep 😧

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Tweek said:

What happened 😳

People can’t play. At expert rank I expect everyone to have a basic understanding of how to play the game. 

• Brohoof 1

They need harsher punishments for the players that start standing around as soon as your team starts to lose in Pokémon Unite. A Zapdos win can easily make the game fall back into our favor and bring us victory but it’s not going to if people keep standing around the minute we start to fall behind. Really tired of reporting people for this. Especially since they’re ranked games so everyone’s overall rank goes down when you lose. 

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

There’s no way I’m watching this math video, I already know how to do this :nom:

Lucky! :love:

It's probably a lot easier to take notes with a video because you can rewind it or turn up the volume if you miss something. :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Lucky! :love:

It's probably a lot easier to take notes with a video because you can rewind it or turn up the volume if you miss something. :oh_golly:

I’d much rather take PowerPoint notes, videos take too long to get the point across :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’d much rather take PowerPoint notes, videos take too long to get the point across :yeahno:

I never took notes in school although for what you are doing you probably have to. I never liked those videos where you couldn't skip ahead and the bar would be locked to prevent you from doing it.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Starforce said:

I never took notes in school although for what you are doing you probably have to. I never liked those videos where you couldn't skip ahead and the bar would be locked to prevent you from doing it.

Those are the worst :yeahno: Really though what bugs me the most is poor audio and people who talk on and on when they don’t need to.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Those are the worst :yeahno: Really though what bugs me the most is poor audio and people who talk on and on when they don’t need to.

Yeah thats really annoying. Have you made any new friends yet?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Starforce said:

Yeah thats really annoying. Have you made any new friends yet?

No. I have had my chances to talk to people but I just haven’t. Not like anyone is really pushed to be social right away, though. Maybe once school doesn’t feel so new I’ll have the time to talk to people, I’ll just have to wait and see.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

No. I have had my chances to talk to people but I just haven’t. Not like anyone is really pushed to be social right away, though. Maybe once school doesn’t feel so new I’ll have the time to talk to people, I’ll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, I don't blame you for that. In such a location I don't think I would have that interest either.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

No timestamps, huh? I think timestamps should be mandatory on Youtube videos if they aren't music related. :huh:

• Brohoof 2