Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

31 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

No timestamps, huh? I think timestamps should be mandatory on Youtube videos if they aren't music related. :huh:

I completely agree! It makes things so much easier!

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I completely agree! It makes things so much easier!

Right!? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Raid: Shadow Legends ads as much as the next guy but...JK. :P

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Right!? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Raid: Shadow Legends ads as much as the next guy but...JK. :P

I mostly get chromebook ads. Sometimes in English and other times in Spanish lol

• Brohoof 2

I have something exciting coming up soon! :ticking:

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

No timestamps, huh? I think timestamps should be mandatory on Youtube videos if they aren't music related. :huh:

The videos only lasted a few minutes so time stamps probably weren’t necessary 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

I have something exciting coming up soon! :ticking:

Awesome! B)

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

The videos only lasted a few minutes so time stamps probably weren’t necessary 

I still wish that timestamps were mandatory on certain types of Youtube videos that go over at least fifteen minutes.

• Brohoof 1

wondering if friendship i had with someone was ever really real.. because they acted like i'm non existant for a long a- time now.. making promise and not keeping them at all- and worst is claiming things like 'likeliking me' and then ditching..

when are people gonna not be selfish?

what to do to feel better, maybe asking james to go play overwatch with me-
it's now crossplay though and it kinda added some cheaters into it which is not fun, that or draw because i have a lot on my to do list.. and possibly rp on discord

• Brohoof 1

I was checking some of my old DS cartridges and man, I thought those graphics were amazing as a kid. They're not bad by any means, but they've definitely aged. I guess that sort of thing is a part of getting older. :adorkable:

I cannot say I particularly like the use of the dialogue "I'm not cute" with the character behaving in a Tsundere-like manner. There are many fan arts like that with little variation. I mention this because I recently saw this image; the drawing is fine but not the dialogue.

depmcdt-cc67b994-da14-4c1b-bc3a-534fdc33cd49.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAyOTdjMTNjLWVhNTctNDA1NS1iYzg2LWQyZTA4OTMzNzE0YVwvZGVwbWNkdC1jYzY3Yjk5NC1kYTE0LTRjMWItYmMzYS01MzRmZGMzM2NkNDkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.O21iTjxRo_Y3z670VHvxLr5GrbODnwrJYZyuH2bO6hU

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Finally it’s not a fake link! :ButtercupLaugh:

It was a plug (to my own blog entry) though :Pharynx:

Spoiler

PLUG

mention (a product, event, or establishment) publicly in order to promote it.