Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking ...

Should I brew another cup of tea? I had already so many cups today and it would definitely not good to get addicted, but it's tea. Well this is definitely an adverse situation .. tea or not tea :awwthanks:

I could brew maybe just a tiny cup .. well  there is not such a thing like tiny cup of tea .. I should not lie to myself. This is obviously not going to work. I could drink something else. I still have some Pepsi left, but it's kinda late for that, and I do not drink coffee that late either and I do like more than just drinking water. OJ would also be neat, but I'm out of it... Well what to do, what to do. Decision are some times so hard. Well that's definitely one of the hardest situation I've been in .. Well I'm adult and you live only once right .. I'm gonna make a big cup of tea with extra tea leaves :mellow:

I'm feeling happy that my eclectic musical tastes aren't insulted or made fun of when I post in the "Song Currently Stuck In Your Head" thread. :rarity:

I'm also happy that @Denim&Venöm and @TheRockARooster accept my opinions on professional wrestling while some people on

other wrestling forums post laughing reactions to my opinions 9/10 for some reason. :kindness:/:blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1