Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 hour ago, flutterJackdash said:

Why can't I write anything anymore? What's going on with me?

Been having a similar problem for awhile though, I have the majority of my own answers to that question, but yeah I need to put down an idea a day, even if it's just one and try to see if it snowballs

50 minutes ago, Izzy Moonbow03 said:

been taking small steps in life and things are slowly building up to the bigger steps I want to reach I'm gratefull for everything that has happened sofar (changing my mindset helped a lot)

Thats literally my goal at the moment. I am not going to toot my own horn without stating my faults, I am very loyal, sentimental, friendly, creative, and I like to make new friends. I just also have what I call a "toxic attitude", I can be cynical, abrasive, paranoid(like literally I think tiny things mean giant gestures) and worst of all prideful in a way that makes me argumentive.. I want to just have friendly positive exchanges, I don't look for arguments, enemies or disagreements, in fact I look for friends, I just want to be the kind of person you want as your friend, but the kind of people others are looking for is found in toxic group validation, I don't want to be passive aggressive or condescending towards anyone, I'm trying every day to be more patient, be more kind, be less cynical... My three self commands... But yes like you said this is me hoping that people will give me the benefit of the doubt by my changed "attitude". .. trust me my philosophy is very friendly toward everyone, but people like hate that person and want to shove him down and provoke the demon inside me, the one I'm trying to extract from my being..

27 minutes ago, Silky said:

I'm thinking you're an incredible lovely friend ;~;

OHMYGOSH! I'm thinking the same way about you! plus you're super duper awesome! 
*tackle hugs*

15 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Will I be more energetic tomorrow? 

First thought because of your avatar: the-simpsons-homer.gif JK. :please:

5 hours ago, KingCorvus said:

My brain is like 50% cute things, 40% justice, and like 10% uncontrollable human urge...

Second thought: My brain is 50% ponies, 40% Disney and 10% "other". 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Izzy Moonbow03 said:

Sleep sounds very great right now

You've just read my mind! 

28 minutes ago, Rainboomer Zap said:

I can't help but think about my crush.

Must. Stop. Doing. That.

Hide contents

accident lol

Awww but that's so adorable!! ;~; congrats on your crush -- I hope he likes you back /)

2 hours ago, Rainboomer Zap said:

She actually. And she said no. That's why I want to stop thinking about her.

Crushes are difficult when you think about them all the time :-(