Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

6 hours ago, Rainboomer Zap said:

She actually. And she said no. That's why I want to stop thinking about her.

Ah, then yes, best not to think about her, then. But think about the traits you've enjoyed and whether or not you can attract those in another mate <3 Maybe that can help. Hope you get better soon 

I finally understand some of my feelings. It is a fear of growing and getting older, of making it into my later life. I don't really understand the whole of the fear, except that I don't think I have much to offer going that far forward. At least it isn't a suicidal feeling.

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't like Halloween AT ALL but I really like my devil Della Duck  avatar. :D

I will admit Halloween is sometimes obsessed over by the 2edgy4mes, and all the socially awkward goth girls with Jack Skellington stickers on the back of their car, the tattoo shop, hot topic, wears their Invade Zim GIR  shirt xD 

I am in looooove with Christmas, but not everyone has a good Christmas as a kid, but it is possible that every kid can have a fun Halloween, it's cheap, and inclusive, EVERYONE GETS CANDY, not everyone gets presents at Christmas though...it's not as cheap for the parents that buy their kids 200$ costume but the expensive costumes make it better, it's the whole point for the kid to be what they want to be that day, their parents could just spend 30 dollars and get them all their FAVORITE candy, but no this is a holiday about who the kid is on the inside, it's a fun way to pay homage to characters, heroes, legends...

The experience of Christmas for me is pure Bliss, complete magic, I love literally every little thing about Christmas, but Halloween is a special day for very different kind of reasons, on Christmas I don't even care about the gifts as much as I do the rituals, our family friends Christmas cookies, my whole family being together on Christmas Eve getting that Christmas buzz on, it's a great day, there's so much I could say, so I'll stop, I'll just .I d you Halloween isnt as overrated as some people think, these edgelords and Halloween haters neither completely get it, but some ppl who really enjoy the chance for everyone to come together and express themselves uniquely(hopefully not a million Elsa's and Spiderman's) and a holiday you don't have to be rich to celebrate, it's a great day to be with your friends, celebrate superstitious sentiments, gives everyone an excuse to be rated E through M for a day if they are at least 10.. corny horror nostalgia, I'm an Addams Family obsessed, one of the few live actions I do xD 

Anyways... I understand you, I just thought whoa "no Halloween?" Not the first I've heard it, I'm friends with Jehovah's, it's just I was surprised hearing it from you

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, KingCorvus said:

I'm an Addams Family obsessed, one of the few live actions I do xD 

Addams Family Values has become my one "Halloween thing" that I wait to watch for the past few years. Wednesday is hilarious! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Addams Family Values has become my one "Halloween thing" that I wait to watch for the past few years. Wednesday is hilarious! :laugh:

I'm gonna watch the Jenna Ortega version on Netflix, not the highest of hopes but I love Wednesday, I even watched the comedy YouTube series with my dad and even he loved that interpretation of Wednesday...

But yeah after MyM is over and Wednesday is over Netflix is going back off lol... It's just the actors they got for the new Wednesday series that looks way to modern, they may scale the dark humor in a direction that keeps me interested but I think this will be my least favorite Wednesday lol

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Watching Calculus videos on YouTube.... What's wrong with me??

That's the best! I do mathematics when I'm stressed XD

Keeps my mind on problem solving mode c: 

2 minutes ago, Silky said:

I do mathematics when I'm stressed XD

Everything but long division will work .......

(where are those emojis??????)

EDIT: I double posted. Great start of my day

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Props said:

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of things in this world are heavily idealistic and most people do not want to deal with the pragmatic truth. 

Do you not like reform characters? Only guessing bc you have to be idealistic when taking the circumstances/perspective of anyone's past into consideration(often times present), the liberal forgiveness route more or less... 

Bc you are right, "why" you kill someone isn't as important as the fact that you killed them UNLESS context DOES matter...?

Saw a man sue a man for getting injured when breaking into his house... I think the context always matters but that's just me... We don't know what Discord was thinking when he thought LITERALLY colluding with villains was good for Twilight, guess we're not idealistic enough... Lol

Edited by KingCorvus

@KingCorvus

For MLP? I didn't have an issue with Discord. Starlight needed a longer reformation thing and her backstory wasn't logical. I will for the life for me strongly disagree with the notion of reforming the changelings. Thorax ruined the changelings for me to be honest, and the quality of writing in the show with the villains was not all that great. I've read far better fan stories about these characters, and it puts anything that is in the show to shame - but the show did amazing things, like Applejack's parents. 

Im thankful roaches aren’t bigger :wacko: . They’d be such a pain to kill, the mess would be worse, and they’d be very intimidating. Plus they crawl so dam fast!!! Too slow js creepy too as it makes it look bigger but oof, there has to be a happy medium speed where it doesn’t seem scary.