Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I really, really want to die in my sleep. Nobldy needs me, clearly. I'm not some queen or celebrity so my life has no value. 

Someone out there values you. Even if you may not think it - there are always people who care, no matter how hard you think they don't.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Props said:

Someone out there values you. Even if you may not think it - there are always people who care, no matter how hard you think they don't.

They shouldn't care. I'm not worth caring for. I'm nothing more than a stain on people's lives and the world. If I were gone, people would get over it eventually. They'll focus on some celebrity life or someone's precious children. I'm clearly not needed, nor should I be. 

@Kyoshi

Maybe the issue is you care too much about what others think of celebrities. To me - celebrities are white noise. Thinking about it like this is giving them power over you. You know how you eliminate them, so they have no power? Don't think of them at all, whatsoever, and focus on yourself. People's big stacks of money, social rankings and all that, I simply don't care for them, or for the concept as a whole. 

You aren't a stain in anything. You may have your issues, but so does everyone, and everyone has the capacity to help others - as well as to spread positivity.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Props said:

@Kyoshi

Maybe the issue is you care too much about what others think of celebrities. To me - celebrities are white noise. Thinking about it like this is giving them power over you. You know how you eliminate them, so they have no power? Don't think of them at all, whatsoever, and focus on yourself. People's big stacks of money, social rankings and all that, I simply don't care for them, or for the concept as a whole. 

You aren't a stain in anything. You may have your issues, but so does everyone, and everyone has the capacity to help others - as well as to spread positivity.

Other people do that much better than I ever could, so I'm not needed. There's billions of people in the world, I'm a microscopic spec. Me existing provides nothing so I would prefer my existence to just end. 

That's all I'll say anymore in this thread. 

On 2022-09-09 at 6:34 AM, Kyoshi said:

They shouldn't care. I'm not worth caring for. I'm nothing more than a stain on people's lives and the world. If I were gone, people would get over it eventually. They'll focus on some celebrity life or someone's precious children. I'm clearly not needed, nor should I be. 

I for one would miss your presence on the forum. Seriously. You've always been here since I joined up.

Everyone affects someone else, just by existing. Impossible not too. (Unless you're a hermit on a remote island.)

• Brohoof 1

Frustrated a bit about having all of the parts for my new PC and not being able to get it built for a week because I don't have a ride to get to the place that will build it for me. Note: I've actually had all of the parts for over a week now and even though my family was around to drive me, I didn't have the money until yesterday, the literal day my family left and can't drive me anywhere.

UGH. Everything misaligned here pretty badly.