mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I have several errands and a paper to start today. I also have to finish my rewatch of EG: Rainbow Rocks! I was too busy with work and personal things, but I need to see it through sometime today.

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Thinking* Will @Kyoshi have pizza today? :ooh:

I actually didn't, which I do acknowledge that is blasphemy in the Book of Kyoshi. Bookyoshi, one might say. :P I may do so today though, I love getting frozen pizza now and making it. :3

My thinking of current is mostly that, I'm pretty hungry. Gonna wait a while though. 

• Brohoof 2

Not like my day has to get worse but god damnit my work that was hosting the v-day where we write down appreciation, and I thought it was going to be a private thing as it SHOULD  where this was the only chance for me to tell my crush how I feel.  but they actually hang my letter up or she probably actually did that just to embarrass me. But I know she did because the letter was giving to her personally. AGH So I have to take it down. And don’t really needs this right now…what the fucking hell. Fuck everyone, fuck em all.

2 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I actually didn't, which I do acknowledge that is blasphemy in the Book of Kyoshi. Bookyoshi, one might say. :P I may do so today though, I love getting frozen pizza now and making it. :3

My thinking of current is mostly that, I'm pretty hungry. Gonna wait a while though. 

I think Friday pizza on a Saturday is acceptable if it was frozen to begin with. :P

There’s no fucking way my job just hired some kid without any experience in management as our new manager..and discarded me for that position who have 5 year experience in this job. I supposed the younger they are the easier to get brainwashed in c**ks**kin right? Let see how long he’ll last like our last manager who last two months. I will give him one month. 

Who in the world would hang up a heavy framed painting on a thin rubber nail?? And who makes rubber nails anyway?? Why do I have one? And why did I apparantly hang a heavy painting on it?? Needless to say there was a very loud crash in the middle og the night, waking up an apartment full of sick people in need of rest.  

This is what I'm thinking of, and will be until I can fall back to sleep again. 

4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Who in the world would hang up a heavy framed painting on a thin rubber nail?? And who makes rubber nails anyway?? Why do I have one? And why did I apparantly hang a heavy painting on it?? Needless to say there was a very loud crash in the middle og the night, waking up an apartment full of sick people in need of rest.  

Don't let it get to you. It was an accident. Are you okay, though. No glass was smashed from the frame, right? You didn't get cut? I'm sorry for the embarrassment that must've inflicted, but it's part of the human experience. We're flawed, we make mistakes, derpy chaos entails.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

For you, Dreamy.

1566252 - safe, rarity, solo, female, pony, blushing, cute, looking at you,  open mouth, edit, animated, offscreen character, happy, gif, hug, pov, part  of a set, running, raribetes, frame by frame, weapons-grade

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Aw it's alright, same thing happened to me several years ago, I shattered a lot of glass, but thankfully no one was hurt. I hope nopony was hurt over there- sending good vibes!

30 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

I want some of them rubber nails! Just so I can say I've got them. :D

Thinking my legs are going to ache tomorrow, dont know how many miles I walked today.

From my experience-  they aren't really great to hold heavy things or things in general.

Nice! How many miles did you walk? Make sure to massage and stretch your legs!

Edited by StarlightNyars

I finally turned in my 15 page paper for this business class! I'm gonna go out to eat somewhere nice!

However, I still have yet to finish watching EG Rainbow Rocks because I was busy- but I WILL FINALLY FINISH IT TODAY DARNIT!

2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

What show should I watch next month? :confused:

January was DuckTales month and February is Rocko month.

Random cartoons that pop into my head:

My Life as a Teenage Robot?
Samurai Jack?

I haven't watched any of them BTW.

• Brohoof 1