mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about some electronics projects, I've decided to go way way way back and revisit some really old designs again, just for fun. Were they really that crap just because it was 1960's – 1970's? Only one way to find out!

Also, need a shower, then groceries delivery! :D

I have had my ADSL for 18 years now. I have been happy during all those years with internet speeds of up to 11 Mbps. However, the copper lines are getting very old and the system is shutting down, so I just got Fiber installed. It is all done, but I haven’t switched yet. I wonder how it will feel like to browse the internet with speeds that are incredibly unrealistic to think about?

(edited)

Who the hell Bob Iger thinks he is by extorting the grounded Florida people, anyway :scoots:? Disney could have saved itself a lot of trouble and money if they’ve pulled their pants, and fired those four whinny Pixar freaks :scoots:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I work in a grocery store:)  

I used to work in one too how is it for you? do you like working there? i honestly do not miss working there but i did have some great memories there

1 hour ago, Diane Velvet said:

I used to work in one too how is it for you? do you like working there? i honestly do not miss working there but i did have some great memories there

I like it to an extent, don't have much of a choice:sunny: to work elsewhere.  

1 hour ago, Diane Velvet said:

I'm thinking about a certain someone :bedeyes:

Who is that :LunaMCM:certain someone?  

21 hours ago, Splashee said:

I have had my ADSL for 18 years now. I have been happy during all those years with internet speeds of up to 11 Mbps. However, the copper lines are getting very old and the system is shutting down, so I just got Fiber installed. It is all done, but I haven’t switched yet. I wonder how it will feel like to browse the internet with speeds that are incredibly unrealistic to think about?

I get > 60 Mbps, hopefully you will too!

When I finally gave in and accepted offers from my ISP to switch to fibre I thought it meant new wiring in the bungalow, but no! It only referred to the exchange, i.e. the physical network. It already existed so all the engineer had to do was move some wires in the junction box down the road, done! :D

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

I hope I really get this bike through mail I was already let down by other things before I just hope this is for real and not a lie 

You're getting a bike through the mail? hyper.gif.3bac5b37a80b633eaaacd96f195bc6a8.gif

I also received a bike through the mail, it arrived OK ...

• Brohoof 1