Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should we see a return of Megan in FIM?

Rarity Paige Belle

I would rather see a Imperial Guard Squad arriving in Equestria....but Megan is fine too.

I expect a massive outrage for this topic, since you know this fandom hates humans and a human in equestria would kill for them the show.

I guess i'm one of the few people who would love to see humans in the show or at least a mentioning.... :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Short answer: No.

Longer answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

The show in its current form is built around ponies only. It works well and should stay that way. The most I would want to see from G1 is a few updated versions of original ponies as secondary or background characters.

• Brohoof 1

This can't work as an option anymore thanks to Spikes statement to Twi in EQG. "...I have no idea what you are." It implies humans don't exist in Equestria.

But Megan didn't come from Ponyland, she came from Earth, and she traveled to Ponyland magically, like Twilight Sparkle did when she came to Earth.

As much as I'd like me some Gen 1 characters in FiM, Megan (and her sibs) are low on the list.

Plus, it's been established there are NO humans in Equestria, anad apparently there have been. So it's too little, too late.

I can kind of seem them stooping that low later (much later)...but even then I doubt they could make it work. We've had enough interdimensional shenanigans with EG, thank you.

Edited by Jangobadass

This is the only Meghan I want to see in the show:

img-2454604-1-AtEM-rECEAAxAhG.png

'Nough said.

Haha

This is even possible since we got this one grumpy mare oc. I don't know the name anymore.

I don’t think we should see her return in FIM, not sure it would be appropriate.

But I do think maybe one day when gen 4 and any sequels to G4/FIM has come to there final conclusions, it would be interesting to see Megan return to a future MLP generation.

Infact whilst I’m not wanting MLP FIM to end anytime soon, I did imagine one day, seeing a none FIM, none cartoon and none G4 future generation of MLP with a remake of the G1 movie “escape from midnight castle”, but with CGI ponies and a real actress whose not animated playing Megan. 

But...there were no human in Equestria Girls. Just humanoid versions of ponies. Humans doe not have skin/hair color like that...

So what are they in Friendship Is Magic?

Because ponies do not have have mane or skin colour like that either

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Sorry, but no.

Since they already have them before, they don't need them again. Unless Hasbro wants to make some toys or a profit out of them, they don't have to bring them back. The show is fine the way it is.

Only if it has her triumphantly flying into Equestria on Firefly.

Edit: Maybe while we're at it, she can find a way to change the changelings back into the Flutter Ponies, since they saved her against the Smooze. A fitting way to return the favor.

Edited by Ryudo
  • Brohoof 1

Only if it has her triumphantly flying into Equestria on Firefly.

Edit: Maybe while we're at it, she can find a way to change the changelings back into the Flutter Ponies, since they saved her against the Smooze. A fitting way to return the favor.

Hang on there! The changelings and chrysalis are flutter ponies. When did this happen!

Hang on there! The changelings and chrysalis are flutter ponies. When did this happen!

That's the popular theory floating around the brony community. The flutter ponies fed off of love and friendship, and the theory is that they tried to create something to make them bigger through love and friendship, but it backfired, turning them into changelings. Their leader (forgot her name, rose something), became drunk with power due to her new alicorn status, further corrupting her people. And at some point, Discord came along and corrupted them further, completing their transition into monsters.

Edited by Ryudo
  • Brohoof 3

That's the popular theory floating around the brony community. The flutter ponies fed off of love and friendship, and the theory is that they tried to create something to make them bigger through love and friendship, but it backfired, turning them into changelings. Their leader (forgot her name, rose something), became drunk with power due to her new alicorn status, further corrupting her people. And at some point, Discord came along and corrupted them further, completing their transition into monsters.

Finally! A G1 Fan! I thought I was the only one on here!

Finally! A G1 Fan! I thought I was the only one on here!

Not quite, although sometimes I prefer the older gens over the newer gen. The newer gen just seems like it's trying to force lessons on the audience, where the older gens were more lighthearted and it was just ponies having fun and doing random things. I became interested in the older gens when I watched bronies react to older gens videos.

• Brohoof 2

Considering that Twilight turned into a human, I think that a human would turn into a pony if they traveled to Equestria.  And so far humans have been portrayed as kind of anthropomorphic, having skin colors matching their pony dopple-gangers.  It seems that Megan was a regular human rather than the colorful humans we have seen so far. 

• Brohoof 1

Unless they include her in Equestria Girls(which is already a huge gamble), I can't see her working in FiM's universe

• Brohoof 2

I could see it now. Megan enters Equestria, meaning to go to Ponyland. Princess Celestia/Twilight finds a way to open a portal to Ponyland. The mane 6, and maybe Tia and Luna go through the portal to meet with the Ponyland ponies. Megan has an emotional reunion with her friends from Ponyland, and after the mane 6 and Ponyland ponies get over the confusion from seeing their doppelgangers (and after RD has a good laugh at Ponyland RD's expense) the two groups of ponies find out about a threat that can destroy both of their worlds, so they have to work together to save both of them.