Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

He beat two men to steal toys for little girls

SasQ

This drives me insane, mainly because the article "just so happens" to forget that one little detail where the LIFELESS ASSHOLE WHO DID THIS ISN'T A BRONY

Thanks guys. Now it looks like a BRONY did this to the uninformed eye.

Time to go postbusting on Tumblr...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah, the article is full of disinformation and propaganda. But that's the usual level of media today. I'm not surprised at all. They always just seek for cheap media hype and care less about the truth.

@, that's because in Polish language the term "brony" is a name of a farming tool which is used for harrowing the soil :blink:
97799795_3_644x461_brony-fi-14-polowe-5-
So it's quite weird to call oneself by that name :derp: (But quite funny when you think of Applejack using Bronies for harrowing the soil :D)

That's why I personally don't like to call myself Brony in Poland. I prefer just "fan kucyków" (pony fan).

Although this tool was made from recycled spiked gratings used for gates in castles, and its name was then to mean "something which protects" (from "broni?" = to protect). So maybe it isn't that bad a name?...

Nevertheless, the word "Brony" is hard to inflect, so it's still hard to use in Polish. I still think about a better name.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2

A guy seriously beat up two other guys for pony toys?...you've gotta be kidding me...

Not quite like that, apparently it was more because they liked MLP rather then him wanting the toys...

Why didn't the dumbs*** just buy his own?

Why not go for the "get it for free"option.

I think the real victim here is the police officer who had to write the report for the incident. His boss probably called bullshit on him.

I am not even a cop and I have seen fights and muggings happen over even more trivial stuff than this so his boss probably believed him. I saw this guy pick a fight with this other guy when I was riding the bus to work several months ago because he thought he looked at him funny, the bus driver was luckily able to defuse the situation before it went any further.

• Brohoof 1

Well I've gotta give the Polish anti-bronies some credit for their terrifying tenacity but at the same time I would discredit them for the same reason, why the hell would you actually go pretty far out of your way just to upset or hurt someone? I swear some people need to be institutionalised -_-

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
why the hell would you actually go pretty far out of your way just to upset or hurt someone

Yeah, especially to get caught later and go to jail for such stupidity ;-J

Well, criminals are always stupid. That's why they are criminals in the first place, and that's why they get caught.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

It's a sad world out there. This is what happens when you let hatred win and get the best of you. I'm all for those 12 years...gives that guy time away from society to think about what he's done. It's a tough pill to swallow, but what goes around comes around. 

1 hour ago, WWolf said:

Lol what if the title was he fought the toys to get it for some little girls :P ? Then he’d be a gentleman… ish

That's what I thought the topic was going to be about!