Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

He beat two men to steal toys for little girls

SasQ

Here's what I found today on a local press website:

He beat two men to steal toys for little girls
Wednesday, March 26th, 2014 (15:52)

There was a fight about... little pink horses in Bielsko Biała, Poland. The policemen caught 28-year-old man who beat two other younger men and stole their toys. For mugging he can go to jail even for 12 years.
{This is surely canard. Even rapists don't get such serious punishments here.}

The event took place during the convention of "My Little Pony" fans. Young men were exchanging their toys and gadgets with each other. The 28-years-old saw them. He beated a 16-years-old and a 22-years-old and then robbed them. He stole their jackets and several pink toys. {What is it about their obsession about "pink"? ;P}

Thanks to the city monitoring the policemen were able to identify the culprit. He was captured in his apartment in Mysłowice, Poland. He was very surprised.
{Yeah, I'm surprised too: Polish police actually caught someone? That fast? For stealing pony toys? Impossibru!}

He already heard the charges. For mugging he may spend up to 12 years in jail. A portion of the stolen objects has been already recovered and returned to their rightful owners. {Good for them.}

Original source (in Polish):
http://www.rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-pobil-dwoch-mezczyzn-by-ukrasc-zabawki-dla-dziewczynek,nId,1373469

Edited by SasQ

For clarification (from other sources): The 28-year-old was some hooligan who apparently hates MLP fans and regards them as fags. That's the reason of beating them. Also he probably just wanted to steal their jackets, and the ponies were just there in the pockets, I guess. I'll supplement this post when I find something more about this case.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

@@Scootalove: Up to 12 years. This is a maximal punishment for this type of crime. Police always write the worst case scenario to scare people, but they're not a court. In reality, the mugger will probably leave the court free with two or three years on probation due to "low social harmfulness" and that's all.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

:D There was a comment under that article that the best punishment for this chump would be to make a tattoo of a pony on his forehead :D

:D There was a comment under that article that the best punishment for this chump would be to make a tattoo of a pony on his forehead :D

If I was the court, I would make him wear a full body Fluttershy costume and make him spend the day in a locked cell with some big and mean inmates.

• Brohoof 1

I would laugh my ass off if that is what happened, regardless of the reason for the mugging though this is of course not good.

Where sajtan?

In Da Hell perhaps?

He 's from poland.

Sure, Hell is an actual place in Poland! ;-) Well, Hel to be exact. It's in the north:

Mapa_Polski_Targeo_13134098.png

There's even a bus line which drives there, and its number is 666 :-P

CIMG9184.JPG

Only in Poland

Yeah. I don't like to generalize, but Poland is perhaps the only country where someone would want to set a rainbow on fire. Twice.

z14932280AA,Uczestnicy-Marszu-Niepodleglz14932282AA,Uczestnicy-Marszu-Niepodlegl

z12664629Q,Zdjecie-plonacej-teczy-przysl

• Brohoof 4

Why didn't the dumbs*** just buy his own?

He probably didn't have any money, or he's just cheap. But that's still no excuse to beat up people over some toys. People like that are one of the reasons society hates us.

12 years for stealing ponies? You know what they used to do to horse thieves back when that was a thing?

They should send him TO THE MOON! WITHOUT A SPACESUIT!

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

@@Scootalove: Up to 12 years. This is a maximal punishment for this type of crime. Police always write the worst case scenario to scare people, but they're not a court. In reality, the mugger will probably leave the court free with two or three years on probation due to "low social harmfulness" and that's all.

I guess justice could be served? Although, they should not have beaten the two men just to steal the toys anyway.

• Brohoof 1