Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Asylum: Shudder ((Reboot))

BlackShardNixium

Thanks! :3

@

Excellent! I'll add you down.

I think that's about it! We've got enough people now, so sign-ups are closed and will not reopen ((unless I or Magos are convinced otherwise))

And are you going to post a link now?

@

Soon. My RP Openers tend to get lengthy, because there is so much that needs to be said to get the story rolling.

Ok thats cool!

Well I'll be awake for another half hour or so: presuming its up by then I'll get a post in tonight :P

Hope you do! *Wink* *Wink To Starry*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, I had a small question. I just noticed @, joined the rp too. (Hi iza XD) I was wondering if it's alright to have our characters knowing each other play into the rp as well? (if you're alright with it too Iza?)

Edited by Dreamless

I'm not doing the old Equinox/Deranged bit because I am getting tired of that

First off I don't think Lunakitty has Rp with my character Equinox before and also how is it two people I know want to already know Equinox...I may have to keep Deranged after all

I'm not doing the old Equinox/Deranged bit because I am getting tired of that

First off I don't think Lunakitty has Rp with my character Equinox before and also how is it two people I know want to already know Equinox...I may have to keep Deranged after all

I haven't RPed with Equinox but I have RPed with you

(edited)

no it's fine im just surprised people would want their oc to already know mine...

Your a cool person! :3 And whos watching MLP FIM on Netflix? #SecretOfMyExcess

Edited by LunaKitty