Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Asylum: Shudder ((Reboot))

BlackShardNixium

Woo! It's road trip day! :D

I'll be traveling to Hattiesburg all morning; I've got a couple of clinics to go to down there. It shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have to post from a mobile instead of an actual computer ((hhhhnnng, which is really frustrating, because the formatting is completely different)).

also!

@@Moonbacon and @

Where are you guys, you're missing all the fun! D:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As one could see I'm a muffin, could anyone spare a moment to show me the @name command(?)?

EDIT: I figured It out, sorry.

Second Edit:  Just to clarify, like I stated in Infernia's OC page she prefers to talk through written text.

Edited by Light's Edge

I'm sorry that I've failed to make a post, but I've had to deal with more than my fair share today.

Honor choir clinics have officially ended; the concert went great. The only problem is, the accompanist from Starkville was found dead in his hotel room this morning. At the moment, we have no idea what the cause of death was.

I just want this day to be over, so I'll be going to bed. I'll make a few posts tomorrow and catch myself up. Goodnight guys.

@

Okay, thanks for the head's up!

@

You haven't posted yet. :/ You haven't told me anything either, so I really have no choice but to remove you. You have 24 hours to reclaim your position, if not, I will have to remove you from the OP.

@@Moonbacon

Your character is trapped in what we now know to be an underground cathedral. It's dark and its obvious at this point that you are not alone. You wake up somewhere in the cathedral with amnesia. You cannot remember why or how you got there and it is now your job to figure those things out.

It's alright! ^-^ Just jump on in and I'll help you out from there!

• Brohoof 1

@, Aww, why'd you leave the group? Now I've got to send teh other one to run into you. At least this way it will be balanced, though, but... :(

I wanted to make it more interesting, instead of you having found all of us at the same time, I thought It would drag out the role play a little bit longer, sorry :(

Also I had left a long time back, when the "monster" had first appeared.

• Brohoof 1

Be sure to keep up with at least one post a day!

Okay so, with the help of those small cut-scenes more of the plot is beginning to peek through. As things start picking up, I'll need people to make an effort to post at least once or twice a day.