Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Asylum: Shudder ((The Reboot))

BlackShardNixium

(edited)

OOC FORUM:

INSERT RP PLAYLIST HERE

CO-DMed with Magos Amphrose

The enormous, misshapen beast reared its ugly head, towering above the two mares, illuminated only by the emerald light spiraling from the unicorn's horn. Its centipede-like legs skittered across the ground, gouging deep wounds into the damp, black earth. It let out a chittering shriek, the sound reverberating through the empty darkness, shaking the foundations of the land. Violet eyes, filled with a bone-deep exhaustion, glared balefully at the monster. The Pegasus mare tensed, taking a defensive stance and preparing for the next onslaught from the vicious beast. Her unicorn companion stood rigidly at her side, visibly straining from the use of so much magic.

It had been so long since they were allowed rest; allowed peace. They were powerful, sure, but not invincible. It was clear that neither of them would be able to hold out much longer. The Monsters also knew this. Their attacks had been getting steadily more powerful, a malicious confidence  oozing from each and every one of them. They were cornered and both opposing parties knew it.

"H-have courage." her comrade chokes, struggling to keep her already weakened body from collapsing, "The time is drawing near."

The Pegasus nodded solemnly, keeping her eyes trained on their gloating opponent as it sneered at them arrogantly in its strange, demonic language. She raised her blade, glowing dimly with the last remains of her power, and once more leapt into the fray.

~~~~~~~~

There is nothing left but memories.

You hadn't meant to mess up! You just had to know!

It didn't matter in the end, anyways. He had distracted you; leading you away with his dark, malicious eyes and his magic words. You hadn't meant to go over the limit; you'd been so careful! How were you to know that your sixty-six minutes had run out long before you had finally turned from the mirror?

You'd spent three hours in that room.

Now here you were: stuck.

There's nothing left but memories and regret. You just wanted to go home. you ought never to have accepted the invitation in the first place! You-

Oh Celestia.

No.

Please! Not yet! Go away go away goawayGOAWAY!

"Please! Let me out! I'll do anything, I swear!!"

"Anything?"

"Y-yes, anything! Ju-just get me out of here!"

"Well..."

You don't care about the price you might have to pay. You just want out! You just want away from those...those THINGS!

There is a flash of light and suddenly you know you are free. However, something is different. You feel strange; weightless. There is a sickly, guttural slithering noise somewhere to your right, and suddenly you are staring into the eyes of the Monster. In your panic, you do not seem to realize that you are, in fact, staring into a mirror.

"NO NONO PLEASE NO!"

"You should know by now; the only way to escape a monster is to become one..."

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS STOP! NO! NO!!

"Quiet now, Translator. I have a job for you."

You don't feel anything anymore; not regret, fear, or loneliness. You are empty, alone...it's so dark. Who were you again? What was your name? Was it Translator? The Master had just called you Translator. Yes...that must be your name then. And he had a job for you? So be it.

"Kill them all."

"Yes...Master..."

You are called Translator. And now, there are not even memories left.

>>FASTFORWARD>>

FOUR HOURS LATER

When she finally opens her burning ember eyes, there is no difference. It's so dark; she may as well have not opened them at all. Her head is pounding; throbbing, and dear Celestia it hurts. It makes it so hard to think. Why was she so afraid? She got the feeling that she needed to leave, to run far away; the sooner the better. But why?

What was her name?

It was...Silvia...wasn't it? Yes, she was Silver Spectrum, otherwise known as Silvia to her colleagues. She was...a writer; a reporter! There had been...had been...why was she here again? More importantly, where was here? She shifted uneasily in the darkness, blinking her eyes and desperately hoping that they would adjust so she could see something. Even if it was just a vague outline through the black, anything was better than this. She can feel a bag at her side; some sort of satchel or messenger bag.

I'll go through it once I get a bit of light. She decides.

With that, she slowly stands from her spot and begins to feel around for some sort of hint as to where she was.

Edited by StarryNightGenesis
  • Brohoof 3

A pony soon slowly opened his eyes. "Bloody hell...where am I...what happened" A stallion said to himself as he couldn't see where he was at. "Dear Luna my head hurts like someone is using a hammer on it" The stallion said as he looked around for something. "Where's my katana...Deranged talk to me...deranged" The stallion called out and sighed to himself. "Not even he can speak..." The stallion tried to look for a source of light in order to see not remembering the fact he is a unicorn

• Brohoof 1

A unicorn awoke admist the darkness. She looked around groggily, and then her eyes opened in panic. she was missing somthing, something important. she began to back up, terror taking grip of her until her hoof bumped into a small object. she looked down, to see what impeded her, as her terror shutdown when she gazed upon a dark object, It was a book, more like a journal it seemed. using her magic she picked it up and opened its pages, She could identify one phrase that stood out among the mess of drawings and disturbing thoughts. "I am Infernia Symphonia" it read.

'It's familiar, it's mine, Its my name!' her heart surged with a short bout of happiness that was quickly crushed by the oppressive darkness. Infernia attempted to pierce this darkness with her magic but failed as it seemed to be unending. 'What fresh hell is this?' she thought, slowly composing herself.

Shaking off her fears of what she might encounter in the black expanse Infernia took tentitve steps forward before cursing her fears, and going into a steady walking pace. "Hello? she called out, "Anypony here? in the dark?"

As she walked on the darkness put her strangly at ease, but at the same time it disturbed her, she wanted out. She felt it is wrong, no a crime to be here in this abysmal place.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*crack* The mare could feel something pressing against her hoof and heard the soft crack. It was the only thing that let her know there was something else, besides her, inside of this vast darkness. How long ago had she woken up; and how long had she continued to pretend to be asleep, hoping for help? She could hear the noise again as she pressed her hoof closer to what she believed was a floor, and she continued until she felt an object prick her. What was she doing here? 

The answer to that question: At the moment, slowly starting to stand... and then screaming in pain.

Something moved along her shoulders, making the mare go numb with fear. She could see it, a faded gray hoof slowly sliding along hers. It listened as words that she only assumed were begs and pleas for her life started to run from her mouth; but the figure ignored her, and continued its advance... To the tip of her hoof. It removed a small, but hard, plastic. 

The small amount of blood had not stopped flowing; but the pain was starting to disappear, along with the gray hoof. It seemed to dissolve into nothing. At that moment, she heard a soft whisper. "p-pick... it up... and move." The voice sounded hurt and fragmented, but she did as she was asked and slowly picked up the plastic she had originally crushed. Something was inscribed on it, but it was too dark to see. So she slowly trotted off in search of light.

Edited by Dreamless

Equinox stumbled around in the darkness before he stood. "Okay Equinox try to remember...don't make this hard just try and remember...okay so I remember walking around Ponyville looking for a pony till I saw Celestia, After bowing in respect I...I...GOD DAMN WHAT DID I DO THEN" Equinox said to himself as he tried to remember

Eclipse Scribe.

Eyes snapping open, Eclipse gasped as he woke on the cold, hard ground. Sounds - there were sounds all around him. Muffled and distorted - twisted in the darkness... were they even real? What had happened? Where was he? Who was he? What had happened to...

"Princess!" The guard shouted into the darkness - ache in his head flaring into a sharp pain as a band of telekinetic energy snatched for the fallen spear beside him. A slick, sticky warmth beneath his armour confirmed the he was bleeding, or at least that he had been... why did everything have to be so hazy? If he could just focus on a memory - just one - he might start to unravel some if these mysteries.

But first, where was he, and how did he find the princess?

He knew he needed to: so firmly was she engraved onto his mind that his devotion remained... he just wished that he knew how and why!

Stepping tentatively forward, the stallions legs shuddered, but held firm. He was weak - tired - but there didn't seem to be any permanent injury from whatever had occurred. He could still walk, anyway.

He focused in the dark, closing his eyes and trying to remember the spell as he willed a light into existance. A few sparks emitted from the tip if his Hirn, but nothing more. The telekinetic bands came easily, but he had never excelled at other kinds of magic. He was in the darkness for now.

"What have you done to me?" Ge called out blindly into the dark. "Show yourself!"

Agririon cursed this place to the bottom of the Abyss as he continued to move, passing under large domes, through gargantuan arches, and skidding on slick marble floors through grand halls. This cathedral certainly was vanity, and he could hardly come to believe that only a small band of fifty or so members. Those... bah,  what were they called? He shook his head slowly as he stopped running- he thought that it was safe considering that he had ran and juked enough to even lose Mercurial- and sighed. One of them had a book, and he didn't come with the group. However, names had escaped him, and- bah! He could remember those horrors- to some degree- but their subtle magicks must have given him a slight case of amnesia.

If they had affected him, a wraith of the Endless Void... How had the others been affected?

Agririon sighed as he leaned against the wall, and took an unneeded and exaggerated breath, and began his subtle glide across the floor. Well, if he didn't find at least one of them, he would be yelled at for years by the princesses. Invigorated by want of avoidance of this fate, he quickly found himself moving along marble walkways.

He certainly hoped that these ponies were smart enough to avoid any more of those... things. Whatever they were.

[hr}

Peace.

The pony known as Shelevan had been medidating in the central chamber for quite some time now, both not known and not knowing that a crew of adventurers had made their way down there. This was her true home, her home after being taken in by her two mentors oh so long ago. Before she was known as the Shadow Seer. She found consolation and peace amongst the memories of her past, of the numerous lessons and practices, as well as the maternal love of her two friends and teachers.

But she was not aware, at this time, of a  strange movement between the mirrors- an odd presence that seemed to watch her every move...

Infernia had sped up it a much more annoyed pace, the darkness was beginning to bore her, and she wanted out more than ever. She paused a light flashed to her left. She gazed over curiously, and the light became solid, larger, and it rushed her as she tried to escape. Once it overtook her she was blinded, and deafened by the howling winds the light was accompanied by. Once it was over she found herself in a dark hallway. She slowly took in her surroundings, marble walk way, stone arches, and a faint light that had no emission source.

'And the plot thickens,' Infernia said instinctively, she was surprised by her sarcastic comment, 'apparently I'm a weird pony myself, how am I not shaking? The environment is unfamiliar, and the place is dark as hay… all in all I'm in a terrifying place.' She thought quickly as she resumed her march.

After a time she came across a mirror, it was just a simple mirror in the middle of the hallway, and had no purpose here. She got annoyed once more, 'Well that's stupid, why would somepony place a mirror in a place like this? It looks entirely out of place, comparing it to the rest if the hall.' She peered deeply into it before tearing herself from her reflection. She continued down the hall away from the mysterious mirror.

The silver mare's blind fumbling came to an abrupt halt the moment she crashed into a wall. With a shake if her head and an annoyed huff, she began to search for some sort of door.

This room can't go on forever! she thought, So there has to be a door!

The walls felt firm, if a little dusty, like stone; and the floors felt the same way. So wherever she was, it was carved from some sort of rock.

Am I underground? Or maybe...inside a mountain? she wondered.

She froze upon bumping into the handle of what must be a door. With a relieved sigh, she pulled it open, struggling slightly on her unsteady hooves. Immediately, flickering orange light streamed into the room, momentarily blinding her. Squinting, she stumbled from the room and into a dimly lit corridor. In front of her was a small torch hung from a mantle on the wall. From what she could see, she had been correct to estimate that the entire place had been carved from stone. The walls were smooth and dirt colored; a layer of dust and thick swaths of cobwebs covering every thing in sight. She sat down directly under the torch, taking comfort in the small, flickering light. She took the bag of her shoulder, fumbling with the buckle before opening it fully and pouring out it's contents in front of her:

A journal, a sketchbook, some pencils, and.... What in Celestia's name was that?

Equinox sighed and stumbled around in the darkness before hitting a wall. "Okay..look for a door...unless I am stuck in a room without doors" Equinox said to himself as he felt a handle and smiled. "Finally...out of the darkness and into the li-" As he opened the door he was only met with a small lit up area.

• Brohoof 1

Infernia continued her fruitless walk down the empty hallway. She turned around only to yelp in surprise. The mirror was directly behind her. 'Ok what's your deal! Stupid mirror. You know, despite the lack of memories, being lost, and with a high probability of death. It's going pretty well. I have my book, my thoughts, and for now I'm alive.' She thought moderately grim.

She looked past the mirror, and back to her current path. She sighed as the path behind the mirror changed into a two way split. After deciding a path and followed it. 'I hate this place.' She thought to herself.

Gently, Silvia picked up the book and held it closer, scrutinizing every detail. It was battered and ancient looking; the torn, leather cover was caked in countless years worth of dust. It had no title. Carefully, she pried it open, hoping to get some information. It was handwritten, a journal of sorts, the still-dark ink standing out against the old, brittle parchment.

What...what even is this? she wondered, brow furrowed in confusion, It's just a bunch of gibberish!

The words, if you could even call them that, were barely legible, and obviously not written in a language she could understand. Although from what she knew, it didn't look like a language anypony would be able to speak. The words, written in rushed, curling calligraphy, were accompanied by tiny, extraordinarily detailed runes that only served to add to her confusion. Not only would one have to speak the language, but also have the ability to understand the runes to even come close to being able to decipher their meaning.

Why would I ever have a book like this? she contemplated, I'd need some sort of translator-

She's jolted out of her thoughts when the pain in her head returns full force, bringing with it violently flashing images and shrill snippets of frantically shouting voices and disembodied screaming.

~~~~~~

"RUN!"

In all twenty-one years of her life, Silvia had never fled so fast. Her heart was pounding, numbing her entire body with adrenaline in an effort to keep her moving; to keep her from going into shock. She didn't know how to even begin to process what had just happened. She was covered in blood, having barely dodged out of the way in time before one of her colleagues had been torn to shreds right next to her.

Her head was pounding a savage, merciless rhythm into her skull. She's only looked at the monster once.

But one time was enough...

~~~~~~

All at once, the memory slammed to a halt with enough force to knock her to the ground, heart pumping unsteadily. She lay without moving for a moment, desperately trying to process what little memory she had just recovered. She was nowhere near close to having the whole story, but she was certain of at least two things.

Somepony had been murdered right in front of her; in front of everypony. And whatever had done it was coming back to finish the job.

Equinox searched around a little and was relieved to find a bag with some of his stuff but not his katana. "Well...My katana isn't in here but my journal, a pencil and....thats it" Equinox sighed as he opend the jurnal in hope for something but only to find nothing written. "I never wrote anything...wait" Equinox said before changing a page.

Day one: She's dead...right in front of me she was sliced in half as all her insides spilled out. I watched in horror as-" The journal was covered  blood and was unreadable 

"Great...I found something but it is covered in blood...how perfect" Equinox sarcastically said

After making it down the left path she sat down, overcoming her reluctance to speak she called out "Hey! Anypony am i seriously the only pony here?! Helllooo!"

'Well that was pointless, this is a hallway, no one is going to hear me' she thought, until she heard a roar, 'Well then thats definatly a good sign,' she thought sarcastically. she closed her eyes and focused on the sounds around her as she heard the roar again. 'behind me!' she got up tucking the book into her hair, as she began to go on a full gallop. away from the roar. 

'Oh come on!' she grimaced, the road ahead sprouted into two more paths. after a pause, and a roar she went down the tunnel that looked like it was part of a cave. 'Well nice to see a touch of difference!' she thought as she ran. the stratified rock passage came to a sudden end. looking to the wall it ad writing on it, "Don't Look!' it said, 'what?!' she thought hurriedly as she looked down the passage feeling numerous skittering foot steps.

'What is that!? she thought fanatically as she  looked back at the wall with writing. it was gone, replacing it was another passage.

not questioning it she ran down the passage. she looked back to see if she was still being followed, she slowed to a stop. the wall had reappeared behind her with a new message, "Good Job!"

'Where the hell am I' she thought continuing down the rocky passage. 'I seriously question why I came here if i did it by my own volition. Stupid place, with its stupid mirrors, its stupid walls, and it stupid monsters,'

• Brohoof 1

Eclipse Scribe.

Eclipse kept walking.

There wasn't much else that he could do - the way that he saw the situation, he could either wait for reinforcements, or he could be the reinforcements. One way, he would receive help anyway - the other, at least he could help himself. If anyone was down here with him... If the princess was down here... he needed to help them!

His vision was murky - even by the standards of darkness and the little light he could produce from time to time, he saw nothing useful.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" He asked - louder this time. There must be somepony else down here - the rest of the Luna Guard or...

The guard twisted in place - spear bringing to bear in front of him, clutched by the ribbon of solid energy - as some sound echoed loader than the rest. Where was it? What was it? And why was his head still so... so murky? Feinting in a wide circle with the tip of the weapon, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

A second darkness washed over his minds eye. A wave of inky nothingness. Peace... tranquility... focus... Losing his composure now would no doubt be the end of him and any who might be depending on him. He breathed again - reached out a mental hoof in the dark space of his mind - seeing his thought rather that the world around him. In his minds eye, he pictured his will as an orb of light, which he seized and held close to his heart - feeling its warmth and confidence flow through him.

Eclipse opened his eyes to see the true darkness again. He breathed: his breath steadied and firm, limbs no longer trembling - not like they were before, anyway - and be game to move again - his Hirn glowing much more brightly as a tiny ball of fire was willed into being beside him - following the stallion and casting its orange hue on the ground around him.

"Can anyone hear me? Is anyone here? Speak to me - I can assist you!"

(edited)

Her head was hurting, but she couldn't figure out why; and it seemed like the longer she spent wandering, the more her pain would increase. Soon, the throbbing in her mind seemed to form a cluster of random words while she walked. "What are they saying?" She wondered.

She didn't notice, but she had stopped when she felt something running down the side of her face. "And why am I crying..." Question like these were left unanswered in her mind. Why were these voices upsetting her? From what she could remember, the mare had never heard any of these voices before. .

The moment she asked that question, all the voices in her head seemed to start simmering down into a soft murmurer. The mare looked around in shock at first, and then sighed in relief from the quiet and peace. Only to have her silence broken by a laugh.

"You really did mess up this time huh?" That voice stood apart from all the others. It was soft, clear, and sent a violent chill down the mare's spine. "W-what?" The voice only repeated itself and continued its laugh, growing louder as more time passed.

A violent image started to appear in her mind. She grasped her head, not want to remember, and started to run away.

~

She had no idea when, but her hooves found a handle as she made her desperate attempt at escape; and now, she found herself outside the room. She was in the middle of a dimly lit hall with two directions to go.

"... what was that?"

(note to self: you can't make a good post a 5 a.m.)

Edited by Dreamless

@,

As the Aspect hurried around corners, flying around mirrors, and flying through the halls, he saw many things. Famous artistic works, statues, wondrous architecture, a pony with a sentient shadow, shelves and shelves full of books-

wait a moment...

He slowly backtracked, his spirit's glow toning down from a purple t black, as she watched this pony carefully. Trying to place the face...

Oh! Yes, one of the ponies from the expedition!

One down... however many escaped to go.

He straightened himself up, put a new tone on his mask- pure white was pretty... shocking- and changed his spirit color to yellow, becoming quite obvious that he was there, even in the dark.

"Hello, miss... I swear I won't eat you. Or kill you or hypnotize you or... whatever."

((XD How awkward.))

• Brohoof 1

Despair.

This was Optyx's breaking point, he'd been here for however long and still nothing had changed. Optyx wandered around the desolate building, wandering around empty rooms and dark shadows. Optyx couldn't remember much about his past life, only that he wasn't suppose to be afraid of the dark, and thus he wasn't, but so much black and nothingness could eventually get to any pony.

How long.....

Only questions filtered Optyx's head.

And no answers were in sight.

Shivering fearfully, she placed the old tome back on the ground before grabbing the journal. If anything, it was her only source of information now

But then again... she found her self thinking, maybe there's a reason why I don't remember.

She shuddered, thinking of the murky, violent memory that had just returned to her.

Do I really even want to know?

In the end, frustratingly enough, she knew the answer would always be yes. Scowling grumpily, she opened the journal, relieved to find the pages written in a language she could actually make sense of. With the torch still providing its light, she flipped to the first entry and began to read.

~~~~~~~

21, September

7:41 PM

I almost can't process what's happened today. I was summoned by the Princesses early this morning; it had to be one of the most intimidating places I've ever been. But when I got there, I wasn't the only one! Apparently, Celestia has organized an expedition to some, far off, obscure place, and she wants me to go! She wants me to write everything down; I'm supposed to record everything we find. In my opinion, I'm not nearly as qualified as some other ponies I know, but I'm not about to argue with the Princess. Meeting the others was a bit intimidating, but it went well; and they're genuinely great ponies.

I'll have to start packing as soon as possible. We leave in a week or so. I can't say I'm not at least a tiny bit scared; apparently the entire place is underground. You never know what you could find in places like that. Though I'm sure we'll all be fine...

-Silver Spectrum

Infernia looked back down the hallway behind, nothing was there. She looked forward, and contemplated her options. 'I could continue, or I can stay right here and wait. Grr. Where the hell am I!?'

She sat down after walking another distance. 'All right I'm tired, and sweaty, lost and alone. So I'm going to stop here and read that journal.'

She skimmed a few pages until she came upon a more notable entry.

"I don't know the time. This place is dark, and smelly. The group and I can hear roaring in the distance, and it's starting to freak us out. It's worse on me because my fine tuned hearing can hear the breathing of some… thing. I want out, why would the princess assign us this mission? Especially me, why would I agree to this madness?"

(edited)

Eclipse Scribe.

Eclipse felt better for the light - the tiny flame that followed like some guardian angel by his side. It was a minor spell - but one he cherished. The dark wasn't good: good things didn't dwell in the dark places of Equestria. Nothing good could come of the blackness - only fear and dismay. Emotions he shunned: despised. It was so hard to focus with the walls of darkness pressing in from all sides.

"But... but your a Luna guard! You protect the Princess of the night, how can you be afraid of the dark?"

"So much as the sun is during the day, so is the moon a light in the night. It keeps Equestria from ever falling into true darkness, and I will play my part to ensure it says so. You serve Celestia, but I presume you wouldn't appreciate being set aflame?"

"But... what about when you can't see the moon?"

"Then I remind myself that it is my duty to return to it."

He shivered - the sticky feeling of blood uncomfortable under his armour, but reminding his not to drop his guard. Was it his own, or an enemies? He couldn't tell - nothing seemed too badly hurt.

The glimpses of himself at the edges of the circle of light were... unsettling, but a thousand times preferable to the empty darkness as he walked on.

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Optyx kept walking the corridors not minding the small sounds coming from behind him and behind the doors of what Optyx assumed were empty. Optyx stepped on something, Optyx lifted up his hoof and looked at the ground. A tape recorder, Optyx used a bit of his magic to lift it up and put to his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....Like I knew what I was getting into! It was cheap money and they told me nothing was going to happen! I've been in here for a while, only being able to remember my dear Synthia, damn it all, I told her I'd be back for dinner after I spent some time at work. God.

I could only imagine how she would explain it to the kids. I don't have much, but my flashlight with no batteries and my sidearm with only one magazine...... I hope no one finds this..........they'll be expecting a message of helpful guidance.......and then they listen and hear a weeping stallion pitying himself.....I'm never getting out of here..........I'm so sorry......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something clicked in the background and the message ended.

"Dear god" Optyx said to himself.

"Okay so whatever happened...possibly happened for a reason so I need to find out what and why" Equinox said putting the stuff back in the bag and carried it with him. 'Uhhh...Damn it Equinox what the hell happened" A voice rang in Equinoxes head. This voice, which only Equinox could hear unless Deranged projected his voice through Equinox was Deranged. "I don't know Deranged...I was hoping you would but apparently you don't"

She closed the journal, deciding she'd read the other entries once she'd found the others. At least now she was certain that she wasn't alone. Or at least... It hadn't started out that way. She stood up, looking anxiously down either side of the corridor, at a loss as to which way she should go. The darkness seemed to stretch on endlessly in either direction. With a sigh, she crammed everything back into the bag, plucked the torch from the mantle, and went right.

It took noticeable effort to keep from jumping at every odd noise that seemed to echo throughout the entire place, from the quiet creaking to the occasional rumble. The torch was a small comfort and it made it much easier to navigate the ancient, crumbling hallways.

"H-hello?...Can anypony hear me?" she called, voice trembling with the force of her unease, "Hello?"

From up ahead, she hears growling. There's a crumbling noise as something in the darkness shifts in place, causing an updraft. The torch flickers once and dies.

The enraged roar of the great beast does little to drown out the shrill, scream of terror.

~~~~

Somewhere else in the darkness, a mirror shatters.

@

The mare looked up at what she thought was a pony, and sighed in relief. "Well that's very reassure~ Wait..." Her eyes widened with fear. Kill, eat, hypnotize, and worst of all whatever: was that what that thing planned to do to her? She slightly stumbled back and fell to the ground, as the reality of the situation hit her. "I-I almost died! a-and, who are you?" 

The mare could now feel the surface of the wall, pressing against her flank; along with the plastic that had cut her in the other room, quivering in her hooves. She looked back at the pony that had spoken to her, and silently stared.