Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic opinion: Choice in Love interest

Mr. Critical

I am still in development for my fic, and I could use an opinion. My main character is a mute, intelligent human raise in a world of Bipedal Equine(Anthro Ponies). He was also raised along side Twilight, becoming a second Brother to her. So, as with most fanfics, there has to be some kind of love interest. For him, I was thinking of Pinkie. A hyper intelligent human mute, paired with a hyperactive... pony that talks continuously. What are your guys opinion on this?

Romantic couples need somethings in common with another. Yes, they can have contrasting traits, but you have to also consider what they share.

Chemistry is tricky like that.

I am painfully honest so don't get the idea that i'm just hating on you

1. Doesn't sound very interesting if it's just a love story

2. Anthro. Really? doesn't change the fact that they're only half human.

3. Sounds like something a teenager was daydreaming about while bored in class. in other words. unoriginal.

Sorry if it's harsh

Hm, interesting. Pinkie is Hyperactive, ditzy but intelligent, and Generally fun to be around. Aaron is Calm, intelligent, and quite. VERY quiet. I should probably put some thought into it. Oh, its not a love story. ITs a HoE/anthro/retelling of the original series. ITs not about the lerb between the two characters. I was hoping to have it about the Human's experience as a brother to Twilight. Joining her adventure to Ponyville. HE's not an element, he's not a hero(yet), and he's not violent. He's just there for the ride.