Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

O god, the utubetrollpolice are back

KRAKELINGCATcarnage

Those utubetrollpolice guys keep spamming my inbox full of hate messages only becus i defended someone who was their victem and i had enough so i just posted a message on their wiki that they should stop bullying people etc and now they keep mass reporting my accounts :/ what should i do?

• Brohoof 1

Simple. You must kill the Batman. Just report them where able, and then otherwise block their ability to contact you. Don't retaliate, as it will only drive them on. Following the method above is the quickest, most peaceful way to get rid of the problem.

• Brohoof 5

Simple. You must kill the Batman. Just report them where able, and then otherwise block their ability to contact you. Don't retaliate, as it will only drive them on. Following the method above is the quickest, most peaceful way to get rid of the problem.

Well i already did that but somehow they just keep making fake accounts with my name and the exact same avatar and they keep making mokkery out of me and even reporting dint help at all they just keep coming back anyways becus of that stupid tommy parker

y  ,aei,.

Just some letters, spaces and punctuation I got lying around. You can have them.

Sorry just had to   :lol: 

I think @@Unikitty, got the answer here

Good one xD but the problem is that the utubetrollpolice keep coming back even if i would report or block them they would make more accounts to spam me so it wouldnt matter if i did that :(

Well i already did that but somehow they just keep making fake accounts with my name and the exact same avatar and they keep making mokkery out of me and even reporting dint help at all they just keep coming back anyways becus of that stupid tommy parker

Well then, I was afraid of it resorting to this. It seems we must use that thing. Yes, the SACRED ANTI-TROLL ULTIMATE WEAPON.

What I need you to do, is go into your account, find the harrassing messages they're sending, and delete them. Then you must completely ignore any future activity from them. They call you out and insult you? Ignore it. They send you harrassing PMs? Delete them without opening, and ignore them.

This is the only surefire way to get rid of the trolls. Yes, they may think they've won. Yes, it may be tempting to retaliate and try point them out for being the fools they are. All of this is pointless, however. In their mind, they've already won, and nothing you do can change that.

But if you just ignore them, and go on with your life, it will be them, not you, pouring hours of work into arguing with someone over the internet. They're wasting time, and you're not. That's time they only get to use once, and they wasted it saying mean things to people online.

You're the winner.