Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What do you think of Superman?

Fantasma Phantasm

Ever since my failure of 2013, I've gotten better at story writing! So I was thinking about making a Superman\MLP crossover. I want make Celestia's reaction of what if a being(Superman) uses her Sun as a source physical power(s). And to make it more interesting, he susceptible to magic, so we'll how he deals with that! Now Superman! Don't get to close to Celestia! You'll never know what will happen.....;)

• 4 months later...

It really angers me when people say that he's "overpowered" or "perfect", when he is actually nowhere close to that. Supes has always had flaws and weaknesses, and people just refuse to look past the whole boy scout thing to get to that.

I've never read his comics, but from what i've seen from comic scans of him, he seems like a cool dude. And Superman isn't even close to being over powered. I'm pretty sure Silver Surfer, and Flash would be able to take Superman down.

1081672-infinite_crisis_07_26.jpg

Edited by Art Thief

Meh Superman's okay...but he has nothing on Batman :pout:

3503035-3468468-2718720139-batma.jpg

Just look at that, epicness and manliness incarnate B) lol in all seriousness Superman is awesome because of his invincibility and that makes him the perfect superhero, but he doesn't have as much personality or relatability as some of the other heroes. He's great but to me has always been second best out of the DC gang. Sorry Super fans :(