request shop ~* Pixeled OCs Equestria Girls Style! *~ {OPEN}

Pripyat Pony

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here he is, sorry about the bad drawing:

Miff_Pony.jpg?noCache=1445357982

And with clothes, T-shirt with cutie mark on it, and jeans.

Okay here he is, sorry about the bad drawing:

Miff_Pony.jpg?noCache=1445357982

And with clothes, T-shirt with cutie mark on it, and jeans.

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Also, if you don't mind, I made my brother and sister some, and they want theirs done, soooooo... HERE!

Fashion_Ista.jpg

Swift_Wind.jpg

You have no idea how excited my siblings are for this!

I forgot to say, my brother would like cutie mark T-shirt with a leather jacket on it, and my sister, a cutie mark T-shirt and a skirt.

I admire your talent. You have a nice style. Would it be possible that you draw my OC as well? Of course, only if you have time. I don't want to bother you. I'm actually making multiple versions of Missklang using different generators to create a sort of "multiverse" for him. I would be extremely gratefull if you make a drawing of him...

@@Miff, I'm sorry, but I have loads of requests to do before yours so you will have to be patient. These pics take ages to complete and I do have other things in RL to get on with as well. I will complete yours when I can.

@@FullMetalParagon, Your OCs are ready! Btw, had to edit the third character a bit to make him look more like a Canterlot High student. Kept the colours, however.

Bases:

http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/Equestria-Girls-Jet-Set-Base-567696215

http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/EqG-Heath-Burns-Base-396594944

http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/Valhallen-Base-395488362

post-10207-0-55107600-1445980098_thumb.gif

post-10207-0-70622300-1445980172_thumb.gif

post-10207-0-87819600-1445980222_thumb.gif

It would be really cool if someone took all of the students Pripyat has drawn and made a massive picture of them.

Combining them all into one massive picture, I mean.

Yeah, it would, I'm sure I could, but...*looks at pages*  That's a lot of oc's... :wacko:

Edited by Voodoo Neon

@@VinylWubs, That's ok, isn't that a cute base? I've been waiting for a chance to use it. :)

@, Most are saved on my computer; I can upload them all here, but dunno if that would work. I don't really want to use up my image host space... maybe go thru all from the beginning and save them from the topic?

@@VinylWubs, That's ok, isn't that a cute base? I've been waiting for a chance to use it. :)

@, Most are saved on my computer; I can upload them all here, but dunno if that would work. I don't really want to use up my image host space... maybe go thru all from the beginning and save them from the topic?

mediafire is a good hosting site for putting a zip file on.

Yeah, I guess I could, but I would prefer a master file if you think you could.