Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity/Spike Relationship In Season 4?

Harmony And Rarity

Hello, I am one of those people who want to wait to watch Season 4 and I was wondering about Spike and Rarity's relationship and how it is in Season 4? is it like that one episode in season 2/3 where spike gets greedy or whatever? or is it more of a friend thing now? I am dieing to know!

(No spoilers about episodes tho)

• Brohoof 2

1371127905453.jpg

The whole Tenderhoof thing worried me a bit becaseu of obvious and somewhat-obvious reasons, but I'm still hopeful.

But I doubt Hasbro will ever include actual romance in the show. Crushes, sure, but relationships? Dunno.

(edited)
The whole Tenderhoof thing worried me a bit becaseu of obvious and somewhat-obvious reasons, but I'm still hopeful. But I doubt Hasbro will ever include actual romance in the show. Crushes, sure, but relationships? Dunno.

God dang* you Flash Sentry and Princess Twilight ship! 

Edited by ~Harmony~

Eh. I certainly hope not.

First off, Spike is a child, while Rarity is a full grown mare! It's wrong on that level.

Second off, how would they make it work out to where it wouldn't be A.) going against everything the show is about B.) not being weird and C.) without forcing it?

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen. Never been a big fan of the Sparity ship, but whatevs :D

• Brohoof 2

Eh. I certainly hope not.

First off, Spike is a child, while Rarity is a full grown mare! It's wrong on that level.

Second off, how would they make it work out to where it wouldn't be A.) going against everything the show is about B.) not being weird and C.) without forcing it?

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen. Never been a big fan of the Sparity ship, but whatevs :D

Aren't you just a TEENIE bit biased, though? ;P

Hello, I am one of those people who want to wait to watch Season 4 and I was wondering about Spike and Rarity's relationship and how it is in Season 4? is it like that one episode in season 2/3 where spike gets greedy or whatever? or is it more of a friend thing now? I am dieing to know!

So you haven't seen Season 4? Well it's kind of been a "will they or won't they" kinda thing all season, but it looks like we're going to get a wedding episode for the finale :D

So you haven't seen Season 4? Well it's kind of been a "will they or won't they" kinda thing all season, but it looks like we're going to get a wedding episode for the finale :D

Woah friend, baby steps.

I'm a Sparity type of guy, but let's just hope for the "Will They" thing to get here first. x)

• 1 month later...

everything have a expire time (except this fandom of course) and i think that the crush of Spike isnt the same as before, specially after "simple ways" episode where Spike support Rarity about her crush of Trenderhooves, i think that in this season Spike was only a friend and that we see it in "inspiration manifestation" where Rarity treated Spike as a mere friend and likewise, personally i imagine Hasbro being tired of the idea of see Spike's crush cuz a very prologued crush regardless the case tends to become boring and repetitive, so i think that hasbro wanted to take that element in those episodes.

Am a person that dislike canon ships but at the same time those are required, or at least crush for make the show longer, hard to explain, knowing Rarity's nature and how "epic" the episodes are becoming i dont doubt she is gonna get a romance or even a wedding sometime but as a Rarifan, i think the show will be high quality if the love element doesnt mix with the magic of friendship

(edited)

From what I recall, Spike has always been in the friend zone with Rarity. She's very nice and sweet to him, but doesn't consider him serious relationship material. He's only a baby, so it's more like when a little kid has a crush on his teacher that he'll grow out of.

I haven't seen her do anything that hints at her feeling anything serious for Spike. The kiss seemed platonic to me, more of a "I know you'd like a kiss from me, so I'll humor you for a gift" than "I want to kiss you".

Edited by nami438

• 1 year later...