Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual Baltimare RP Reboot

Fender

Scarlet Rose.

@,

"Ahhah!"

'Sisters of mercy... As if one Bubble wasn't enough...'

Scarlet veered sideways by a few steps as the mare took her by surprise: she had apparently been too lost in thought to even realize that she had been being followed by the mare... who now that she considered it, wasn't completely unlike her roommate. She took a breath to steady her nerves and continued walking.

"Stuck up unicorn thinking I own him or something. I dunno." She grunted - shaking her head and taking some comfort in the familiar feeling of her mane brushing against her neck. "Who're you anyway? Why are you bothering me?"

• Brohoof 1

@

"That's silly!" She giggled.

"I'm Verdant Amber! And I didn'tknowIwasbotheringyousorrrry!" She stuck out her tongue. "So, whatcha doin' now?" Verdant could swear the other mare looked annoyed, but she couldn't be sure.

Before the other mare you say a word, Verdant blurted out "Your mane is pretty, by the way." She still wore the same big smile as before.

• Brohoof 1

Scarlet Rose.

@,

Scarlet closed her eyes for a second rather than risk exploding at the mare - she wasn't feeling particularly confident in herself after the confrontation - and sighed.

"Thanks."

She continued walking... the mare hadn't shown any signs of leaving her alone yet, and if she was anything even remotely like Scarlets infuriating friend, she would probably tag along for hours, given the opportunity. Silence never seemed to work on these kinds of ponies.

"Ugh... It's fine. I'm going to drop off some stuff at home. Nothing interesting."

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Verdant shamelessly bounced behind the mare, "Sooooo, what'syername'?" She grinned, "Oh, and how did you get your mane like that? Is it natural? Are you suuure that unicorn was stuck up? How has your day been? What are you dropping off at home? Do you want to be friends?" 

Edited by Becker (Fender)

Scarlet Rose.

Scarlet raised a hoof to her face briefly.

"You're not going to shut up are you?" She muttered rhetorically - a tone of exasperation lingering in her voice now that frustration had once again taken over... whatever other emotions she had been feeling a few moments ago.

'Maybe Bubble will distract her? Maybe they'll... I dunno, cancel each other out or something?'

She swerved to avoid a pony on the street as they emerged back into the bustle of the city.

"Scarlet." Muttered the mare in a less-than-welcoming tone. Rather than answering the other (far too piercing) questions, she tried a tactic that tended to me effective on her simple-minded roommate - deflecting attention with questions if her own. "You talk a lot, don't you?"

• Brohoof 1

@ and (especially)@SkyHeart

Lorem looked back to see Violet staring at his flank. Innocently, he waved a hoof to try and snap her out of her trance. When she looked away, Lorem smirked and dropped back to walk next to her. She was being incredibly quiet and someone needed to break the ice and make her comfortable. "Hello," he said quietly so as to not startle her. "Are you doing anything after this? You seem like you could use a pal."

When Lorem finished speaking, he realsiued what he said might cause some offence. "That's not to say that I don't think you could get friends," he said hastily in an attempt to correct himself. "I was just curious to see if you had anything planned." Having just met this new pony, the last thing Lorem wanted was for her to think he was insulting.

• Brohoof 1

@

Verdant Amber

"Ooooh, Scarlet, that's a pretty name!" Scarlet's name was the only thing Verdant got out of the mare's retorts. Verdant, off in her own world as usual, simply kept bouncing behind Scarlet. She wasn't paying attention to such a degree that she actually bounced into the back of the other mare, knocking Verdant to the ground, in a giggle fit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

@@Filthy Cropper@@SkyHeart

Violet

Violet was now a bit more embarrassed, having been caught. "I wasn't staring...I just, I just zoned out, maybe he won't think I was- No. Calm down, Violet, you're making a fool of yourself."

"No." She said flatly. The mare took a deep breath, "I don't have anything planned." She paid no mind to his previous comments. Making friends made the mare feel awkward and nervous, books, and her fathers had always been her friends, and she felt fine...until now. Everypony in Cloudsdale was so judgemental, it seemed. Here, in Baltimare, there were a few nice ponies, from what Violet had seen.

@

Violet still seemed on edge but Lorem still wanted to try and get to know her. After all, if she was going to be with Sky and Lorem, it was only fair that at least one of them kept her company along the journey. However, it was more important that Violet felt comfortable. "Miss Violet," Lorem said. "If you want me to leave you in peace, that's fine. I understand that sometimes a pony wants to be alone."  He took a step to the side and gave Lorem some space to further show he was willing to leave Violet be.

@@Filthy Cropper

"No!" Her voice was in a raspy whisper, she cleared her throat, "I, uhm, I don't want to be alone." This was the closest she had ever been to friendship, and she wanted the feeling to last. It was far, far from reading any book, or being teased in Cloudsdale. That was most of her previous social interaction. She would never admit it, but she was an introvert by nature, she simply forced herself to get out of Cloudsdale.

@ and @@Filthy Cropper

(My apologies, friends! Please forgive my absence :( )

Skyheart was distracted by the birds singing in the tree branches. It seemed as though Lorem and Violet were in an important conversation, so she politely averted her gaze. After a moment, she turned to Violet.

"Um, I don't mean to pry, but... Well, I have issues making friends too. It can be hard!" She smiled helpfully at her friend "But I would be honored to be your friend"

Without noticing, they had arrived at her aunt's house. It was a small yellow cottage with a garden all around. Her Aunt was an earth pony.

• Brohoof 1

@ and @SkyHeart

(It's ok.)

"I'd be happy to be your friend as well," Lorem added "You two are the first ponies I've met here and you both seem like nice ones." He wore a small smile to try and seem less intimidating. "I know I'm not exactly the coolest stallion to be seen with but..." He trailed his sentence when he reached Sky's grandma's house. It was a fairly nice house on the outside - the sort of place that Lorem himself wouldn't mind owning when he got enough cash together to move out of his small urban apartment. "This is nice place your aunty has, Miss Sky," Lorem said after turning to face Sky.

@@SkyHeart,@@Filthy Cropper,  

(Don't let an RP interrupt your personal life :) )

Violet shyly smiled at the two ponies. She was unsure what to say at this point. She opened her mouth to speak, but thought it better that she shouldn't, she really had nothing to say about the previous matters. Another moment passed and she finally gathered herself. "Yes...it's a nice place."