Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Emerald Bliss!

Emerald Bliss

Ask whatever? OK...

What Human Food would you like to introduce to Equestria?

Where do you live in Equestria?

Hmm..Steak. And I was born and raised in Cloudsdale until 16 where I moved to the ourskirts of Ponyville :)

(edited)
post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: good morning Ms. Emerald Bliss! i work for the Canterlot Times Newspaper! i would like to make you an interview if you dont mind

first of all i would like to know about your Cutie Mark, when and how you get it?

Edited by Balareth

Chatterbox: good morning Ms. Emerald Bliss! i work for the Canterlot Times Newspaper! i would like to make you an interview if you dont mind

first of all i would like to know about your Cutie Mark, when and how you get it?

Well Miss, I got it from my love and passion for jewelry as a foal, My mother taught me everything she knew, then I taught me everything I know. I got my cutie mark when I made my first piece of jewelry :)

Chatterbox: good morning Ms. Emerald Bliss! i work for the Canterlot Times Newspaper! i would like to make you an interview if you dont mind

Well Miss, I got it from my love and passion for jewelry as a foal, My mother taught me everything she knew, then I taught me everything I know. I got my cutie mark when I made my first piece of jewelry :)

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png Chatterbox: very interesting! and forgive my Curiosity, did you sell the piece of you keep it like a good memory?

Chatterbox: very interesting! and forgive my Curiosity, did you sell the piece of you keep it like a good memory?

No no, I keep it in a locked chest at home, I would devastated if something were to happen to it

post-18984-0-51466400-1381799085.png 100 bits!? Wow! thats something!

post-18984-0-19910100-1381862531.png now, being in a high valuable shop, have your store being stoled or assaulted?