Happy Easter!

CosmicHooves

Hey ponies!

Happy Easter!

Today I would like to share my belief in what Easter is about.

On Easter Sunday I like to look over the story of Jesus Christ and he died and was ressurected.

Now some of are thinking, "Hyper Dash is way too horny to be a Christian. There's no way."

Ya that's one of the things I sadly struggle with in life.

My mind is in the gutter constantly and I have trouble pulling it out.

Now I know there are probably some people of other religions that are probably butthurt right now.

I believe that Easter is Christian holiday.

Some of you can try to get technical with me and say it's a pagan holiday.

Well all I know is that allot of Chrsitians such as myself celebrate the Ressurection of Jesus Christ on this holiday.

If you have a problem with that well that's just too bad.

I'm sure most of you don't though.

This is a loving and tolerating community!

For all my Chrsitian Bronies:

Jesus loves you!

post-25645-0-85912200-1398006130_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

I wonder if I'm the only person who can tell that there's a holiday because stores start selling themed merchandise? If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even know which month holidays occur in.

• Brohoof 4

Easter really isn't a big deal in my family anymore. We don't even go to church anymore. lol. Personally, I'm glad those days are over, though.

Overall, it's really not a holiday I have much to say about, but yeah... Happy Easter. lol

• Brohoof 1

Happy Easter! Such is the time to celebrate the pagan rituals of fertility by having our children scavenge for plastic eggs, and the one day of the year 3/4 of Americans go to church in a redeeming attempt to look Christian. Anyways, no matter your religion, or heritage, HAPPY EASTER. (:

• Brohoof 2

My mind is in the gutter constantly and I have trouble pulling it out.

If she wants me to do that I will, oh wait we are not talking about that. I grew up Catholic and as a denomination we tend to screw like bunnies, my Mom and Dad both came from households that had at least 5 kids so you are not too horny to be a Christian. Joking aside this Easter is going to be kind of meh for me because of everyone is fricken sick so it is going to be practically nobody this year. It could be worse though as there are people that don't have anyone at all and I have worked at a grocery store for 6 1/2 years and the first 2 years or so of my employment I worked 12pm-9pm on Easter. Happy Easter to everyone.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Eh, I ignore the religious part, but happy easter. It's a great day to spend with family and friends. I got a plushie Rainbow Dash!

Ohhh, I'm jealous! :D I almost could have gotten one but... yeah it didn't happen. :c Oh well, I'm happy with my DW stuff. XD

Ohhh, I'm jealous! :D I almost could have gotten one but... yeah it didn't happen. :c Oh well, I'm happy with my DW stuff. XD

That stinks! The easter bunny must just know me better :P

• Brohoof 1

Happy Easter!

In my opinion, Easter shouldn't be a holiday filled with candy and bunnies.  Modern society just LOVES to make everything into funfests where greedy children get presents and candy.  Whether you observe it as a family holiday or a Christian holiday, I wish you the best.

Unfortunately, Easter falls on Hitler's b-day and Weed Day this year.

1397086405890.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Tis the day our ogrelord rose from the many-layered onion and unleashed his onion love upon his faithful servants.

Don't forget the part where he passed around the dank swamp kush, and rid the land of farquaad's evil!

• Brohoof 1